PART - 18

Isha went to her room and slept on the floor, her thoughts kept revolving around her husband who is the biggest mystery of her life, when she looks into his eyes, she feels as if she is very important to him, though his eyes remain emotionless always, she understands him, but she is confused whether she is interpreting everything right or not...

she looked at the time, an hour passed and yet she didn't receive a call from her brother... She clearly told him to call her when he reached home... It's less than an hour's drive from the palace, why didn't he call till now ?? Is he fine ?? Fear gripped her heart thinking about his accident before...

She immediately called her brother... 

"Bhai...", She said breathing heavily, as soon as he took the call...

"Ishu... Are you okay bacha ?? Why are you breathing heavily ?? Did that beast do something ?? I will kill him....", Ranveer shouted, about to go back to his sister when her voice interrupted him...

"Bhai... thank god, you are fine... I was so worried for you, I asked you to call me when you reach home, didn't I ?? Why didn't you ?? I was like this because of you, he didn't do anything", she said the last part in a slightly defensive tone which Ranveer didn't like...

"Acha Bachu ?? Now getting defensive for that useless husband of yours huh ??", Ranveer said and Isha glared at her phone as if she is doing to her brother...

"Shut up bhai, I am video calling you, I need to see you", Isha said and hung up... before video-calling Ranveer...

"Bhai...", she gave him a wide smile greeting into the phone... 

"Idiot, you just saw me an hour back, huh greeting as if I was in London and you in India...", Ranveer teased and Isha pouted...

"You are so rude bhai... You didn't appreciate me, that I learned video calling you, I now learned how to use a smartphone as well but you never appreciated", Isha complained bringing a smile to Ranveer's face...

"I'm proud of you Ishu... I won't say it but you are really doing great, despite being homeschooled and having no interactions with the humans outside the palace for more than 16 years, you are dealing pretty well with the outside world, you made friends at your workplace, and you are great at your work... I'm really really proud of you", Ranveer said with a proud smile on his face and Isha's eyes welled up...

"Thank you so much bhai...", she said rubbing the corner of her eyes to remove the moisture... "So, tell me, how is everything going ?? Started searching for my bhabhi or not ??", Isha asked

"Huh, Ishu, let's talk on a normal call, this video call is irritating, I know you learned it recently and it's exciting for you but understand me, sister, I can't tolerate your monkey face more", Ranveer said

"Bhai... shut up, You came today but I couldn't talk to you much, that's why this video call, and yeah you are right, this is so exciting... Technology is so magical bhai...", Isha squealed happily, and looking at her smile, Ranveer forgot all his worries...

"Now tell me... Have you found my bhabhi or not ??", Isha asked again

"Huh... No, If I get time from worrying about my sister, then I would definitely search for a girl for myself...", Ranveer taunted and Isha's smile faded...

"Bhai... Stop thinking about me, I'm happy...", Isha said

"How could you be happy with that beast Ishu ?? Especially when he is treating you like that ??", Ranveer asked

"Bhai... these days he doesn't bother me much, and as I told ma, I have you all to be happy now, I work bhai, I get to do a job of my passion now, I thought it would remain a dream in my life but it became a reality, for that, I would always be thankful to Maharaj... Now you don't have to worry about me, so go and search for a girl for yourself, so that I don't have to bear your tantrums", Isha said and both the brother and sister forgot time while indulging in talks, it's midnight already...