PART - 26

Ranveer shook his head in fear... He gasped for oxygen but Abhyansh didn't loosen his grip, instead tightened blocking the oxygen supply completely... His anger overpowered his senses, looking at Ranveer's face, he remembered how he pulled his wife's hair just a few hours back and pushed her on the floor... Even the thought is killing him and with every reminisce of the pain he gave her, his fist tightened... Ranveer's eyes rolled back and he knew he is going to die, he just prayed to God for his sister's happiness after this.

"H.. Hu... Hu... Hukum... Rani sa... ", bhairav fumbled trying to control his fear, this rarely happens that even bhairav gets afraid of talking in front of Abhyansh.

Hearing about Isha, Abhyansh left Ranveer's neck and his chair fell down with a thud and breaking, the broken wooden parts hurting his legs, but Ranveer didn't even feel anything, the air supply he received after getting choked badly felt much needed more than anything. He took deep breaths to bring his respiration back on track...

Abhyansh tried to calm down, he closed his eyes and tried remembering his wife's serene face but all he could see is her swollen forehead, red eyes, quivering lips, disheveled hair, and broken form... He felt as if daggers are thrown at his heart. How could he hurt her  ?? How could he lose control and hurt her  ?? With the amount of love he had for her, he thought he could never hurt her, he is incapable of it, but today he was proven wrong. He left a man like Kailash Rajput various times without hurting him despite his evil deeds and him continuously testing his patience just because of the promise he gave to his son, then how could he hurt his wife whom he loves more than anything in this world? The fury of her deciding to go away from him brought that animal out of him which he decided to hide forever for her. At that moment, he realized, his love for his wife not only brought his soft and loving side to life but also has a destructive side to it. And if he didn't control that dangerous side it could hurt his wife in the future and even the thought scared him.

Till then, he thought he needs to control only his beast during intimacy as he knew his wife is very soft and he is extremely rough and passionate but that moment, he realized he needs to control every single emotion of his when it came to his wife. She is the creator as well as the destroyer for him.

"Ahh...Ah.....", Abhyansh screamed in frustration punching the wall just above Ranveer's face scaring the sh*t out of him...

"Now let's talk Rajput, eh  ??", Abhyansh said throwing daggers at his brother-in-law and Ranveer nodded, unable to get a single word out of his mouth...

"Why did you do it ??", Abhyansh asked in a menacing tone...

Ranveer's fear slowly disappeared recollecting all the tortures he did to his sister and he looked at Abhyansh's eyes with a fit of raw anger that intensified the fury that was bubbling in Abhyansh. He quickly marched towards him, Bhairav and the other men expected him to thrash Ranveer but the BEAST freed Ranveer from the clutches. Ranveer looked at him and understood the BEAST was challenging his anger, he got up and dusted his clothes... 

"You want a reason right ?? You fu**ng tortured my sister... You abused her... I don't want her to live with an animal like you, my father was far better than you, he at least didn't hurt her physically...", Ranveer said and his fury intensified looking at Abhyansh's cold face, without any regret or guilt but only the BEAST knew how angry he is on himself for ever hurting his wife... Ranveer fisted and threw a punch at Abhyansh which he dodged and punched Ranveer instead...

"Hukum...", Bhairav shouted and the men and Bhairav moved towards Ranveer to catch him but Abhyansh stopped them... How can they leave a man who dared to raise his hand on their king ??

"Get out of here, everyone, I want to talk to my brother-in-law alone", Abhyansh said stressing the 'talk' too much that gave the hint to his men and they walked out leaving the brothers-in-law alone in the scary den but the men in it looked scarier than the surroundings now.