PART - 47

Note - Hi guys, This book has reached 1M reads in Wattpad, and I'm very happy, consider this as a thank you for it, I came out of my comfort zone and tried to elaborate the intimacy. This might be the first and last time I write it, apologies if it didn't reach your expectations. Readers who are under the permissible age or uncomfortable can skip the content between *******

**************************************************************

In the evening, Abhyansh and Isha came home together. Isha asked Avyan to join them but he didn't finish his work, she wanted to insist him but her husband glared at her asking her to let him finish his work.

Abhyansh freshened up and walked to his study, while Isha gave coffee to him.

"Where are the snacks ??", he asked while she raised her brows.

"I'll give you later", she said, she likes to serve it hot for Avyan, she doesn't want to say it out loud to her husband who would whine about it but he being a smart man understood it...

"Seriously Isha ?? Now you wouldn't even make snacks unless it's for my brother", Abhyansh glared at his wife.

"Stop throwing tantrums Abhyansh... Anyways, you were never interested in snacks, in fact, you never ate it at the beginning... You used to hate anything that's not a proper meal, then what happened ?", she said

"But now I'm loving them, you got me used to it, you are just doing it so that I regret not taking Avyan home with us, aren't you ??", he asked sharply while she looked away... yes, she wanted that as well, but that wasn't the sole reason...

"no, I make snacks mainly for Avyan... So, I want to serve him hot... and moreover... we both come home an hour later to you every day, so I make snacks and bring them to you along with your coffee... But today is different, stop whining about it", she said sternly... He sulked but didn't say anything... He hated the importance his brother is getting from his wife.

"Fine... I'll bring them, till then, have your coffee...", she said huffing... she turned to leave when he pulled her into his lap, she smiled and settled herself in his lap comfortably...

"No need, make them once your brother-in-law comes", Abhyansh said, though his tone is as usual cold, she could hear the jealousy.

"No one would believe you are the king, look at you, behaving like a jealous child...", Isha teased her husband, he snaked his arms around her waist and pressed her waist tightly making her jerk away, but he held her in place, before placing his lips on hers, while his rough hands reached inside her saree caressing her soft molds...

"I'm jealous huh ??", he muttered tracing his lips on her neck before nibbling the skin there... She cupped her mouth before a loud moan escaped her lips... He traced his lips a little lower, slowly kissing her cleavage above her saree. His hand reached out to her pin to take it off but she swiftly pulled his palm away....

"Rana sa... it's not our room...", she said and he groaned... she slowly got up from his lap and cupped his face and kissing his forehead... "Tonight...", she said shyly...

"Well, that is for sure... but I don't think I could wait till night... Let's go to our room", he said getting up and her eyes widened...

"You have work", she stammered, her words fumbling seeing the desire in his eyes, his intensity caused shivers to her.

He didn't bother to answer, instead, he took her to their chamber and locked the main chamber door and started kissing her...

***********************************************************************************************