PART - 30

Note - This part is unedited, read at your own risk, and it's written in a hurry, so don't mind, regarding the rituals mentioned below, they are only a part of my imagination, please do not take them seriously, some of them are validated but most of them are not... it's a story and there is very less relevance with the real life, hope you all are mature and understand it... 

One more thing, I am not comfortable in writing mature scenes but this story demands certain things, Abhyansh's character is such that I'm experimenting it for the first time, kindly excuse me, and if anyone feels uncomfortable, I'm sorry... Well it's all basic, don't expect too much from me, I'm very bad at it... Thank you for bearing with my nonsense... Won't bore you much, here you go...

***************************************************************************************That evening, after the kulguru left, Abhyansh left for his study to get some work done... Pratap and Rajmata Devyani Devi left to their chambers, Isha and Amrutha sat for dinner and the servants were about to serve them when Avyan took one dish in his hand dismissing the staff shocking them...

"Today... I'll serve you both, and bhabhi sa, the food is extremely delicious, Every dish is bursting with flavor and the spices are perfectly balanced like always...", Avyan said serving Isha and then his mother...

"Thank you Avyan, but you don't have to do it... you are a prince and a m...", Isha started but Avyan cut her...

"A man, that's what you wanna say ??", Avyan asked and Isha nodded reluctantly... "Bhabhi sa... remember what you told bhai sa that day in the kitchen ??", Avyan asked and Isha nodded hesitantly... yes, her beliefs are different, according to her kitchen chores are not gender biased, a man can cook if he truly cares... her father used to do, her brother always did it for her, but her husband and his family's beliefs are a bit different to her in that matter and she didn't to offend anyone and looking at the staff's reaction to Avyan serving her and her mother-in-law, she understood they didn't approve of it, not that she needed their approval but she is disappointed that her husband too shared the same beliefs and if he gets to know about Avyan serving them, she didn't know how he would react... "I don't believe in all that, you and ma deserve all the love and respect for pulling this dinner such greatly, though you were informed at the last minute... Let me serve", Avyan said with a smile

"What if your bhai sa gets to know ??", Isha feared

"Yes Avyan, Abhyansh would get angry, he doesn't like all this, stop this madness and go to your room", Amruta scolded her son...

"Both of you, eat silently, god! how do you women have so much energy to work after working like that, won't you get tired ?? Now please eat silently", he said, Isha gave him a small smile and started having her food and Amruta followed her though both of them are sh*t scared of the BEAST. Avyan is too, but he didn't show it... he believed that no one would complain to his brother unless asked, so there is no chance of him getting to know...

"Have one more", Avyan said placing one more butter roti in Isha's plate...

"Um... Avyan... I had enough...", Isha glared

"Bhabhi sa... Eat...", Avyan said glaring back, but with a softer tone... 

"I'm never letting you serve me again...", Isha muttered and Avyan chuckled... 

"Me too", Amruta said and Avyan served his mother as revenge...

Both the women had their food contently talking and making jokes... Isha enjoyed it thoroughly, her brother-in-law's gesture touched her heart... After dinner, Isha went to her room, she changed into her pajamas and sat on the blanket on the floor playing a game on her mobile...