PART - 53

Note - As many people requested, I am posting the update at 12 AM. Please do read the note at the end. I am not a social person but sharing my happiness with you all makes me happier.

********************************

"If you want, you can go and discuss it among your family, we will wait here", Isha told Anshi's father who nodded gratefully at the queen and walked to the room nearby and after discussing for half an hour, only Anshi's parents came out.

"We are grateful that you are here to ask our daughter's hand for Yuvraj... We are very happy for our daughter... Who wouldn't be, when she is getting into such a nice family", Anshi's father said folding his hands and greeting Isha gratefully.

"No, we are fortunate to have Anshi in our family, thank you for accepting our proposal, we'll soon come to your place to discuss things once Rana sa returns from his official trip", Isha said and Anshi's parents nodded.

After exchanging pleasantries Isha and Avyan left from there...

-------------------------------------

After declaring her decision, Isha walked away leaving her whole family in shock, surprisingly, Pratap was the first one to come out of the shock and his response surprised his wife and mother even more...

"Amruta... Prepare for your son's wedding... Do everything you wanted to, plan all those rituals that you couldn't in your elder son's marriage", Pratap said and his tone wasn't sarcastic, he was serious...

Saying this he walked away leaving Rajmata alone with her daughter-in-law.

"I didn't expect this from Isha", Amruta muttered sadly to herself...

"There is always more than that meets the eye Amruta, start seeing it at least now, being ignorant has never helped you, on the contrary, it always brought you problems", Devyani Devi said and walked away...

Amruta knew her daughter-in-law might be having some compulsion, but the least she could do was at least tell them who the bride was, but she didn't even inform them about that ? Why ?

Amruta shook her head and started looking for her younger son or her elder daughter-in-law who could answer her questions...

--------------------

Meanwhile, Isha sat in her husband's study with her palm on her forehead, not knowing what to do.

"Now you know why I didn't tell you about Anshi ?", Ranveer taunted his sister again and she huffed... Even the wars might come to an end in the world but her brother's taunts would never end she thought. From the time she came to the study where her brother was waiting for her, all she got to hear were his taunts. "You could have listened to me, but no ? Queen Victoria has to become a 'Jagga Jasoos'(detective) and spy on her(Anshi)", Ranveer added

"Bhai... Stop it now, I'm already hell-scared of all this, especially of Rana sa's reaction, and your words are not at all helping", Isha said irritated with her brother's taunts

"Yeah... they are not helping, I'm purposely speaking those words that don't help you because I know 'Rani sa' would hate to take my help, she always rejects when I offer to help", Ranveer said indicating how she ignored him when he asked about Anuj's arrival the previous day...

"Bhai... Stop taunting me and help me with some idea", Isha said standing walking to and fro...

"How can I help you now ? It's beyond my capabilities... The decision was completely yours... Now bear with it", Ranveer said and Isha closed her eyes in frustration... Her brother is not at all helping her, not even consoling her with optimistic words like 'Everything is alright' or 'things will get better' and she knew he is taking revenge on how she ignored him all these days but she too is Isha Abhyansh Singh Ranawat, her husband taught her how to turn a tide without drowning yourself.