PART - 32

Note - This part is unedited, read at your own risk

***************************************************************************************
Isha entered their suit after settling all things, she prayed her husband to stay in his study but to her dismay, he is laying on the bed and by the look of him, he is waiting for her... She is shy to face him after his confession, she wanted to ignore it and become normal but for some reason it was challenging to her...

"You are here  ?? Go and change, and come to bed", Abhyansh said staring at her tinted cheeks... She looked so pretty blushing... 

"Ji...(Okay)", she said and took her pajamas and slipped into the washroom making her husband smirk... 

She came out after a while and settled beside her husband...

"Rani sa... About what I said in the evening, I didn't receive a reply, I'm still waiting", Abhyansh said

"Rana sa... I want to sleep", She said in her soft tone...

"Rani sa, your reply takes a minute hardly, respond and I'll let you sleep", Abhyansh said taking her palm in his...

"Rana sa... please", Isha requested making Abhyansh smirk... She laid down and he followed and held her in his arms, Isha moved to him holding his shirt with her fists and her little act made Abhyansh's heart feel the warmth he is deprived of... 

Abhyansh is about to take his phone and do some work when he saw her fall asleep, but her phone rang... Seeing the caller ID, Abhyansh is about to hang up but Isha woke up with a jerk...

"It must be bhai...", she said snatching her phone from her husband's hand... Her smiled widened seeing the caller ID, her sleep flew away, and Abhyansh clenched his teeth seeing her love for her brother...

"Bhai...", Isha squealed lifting the video call...

"How is my Ishu ??", Ranveer asked smiling at his sister's smile...

"I'm good bhai, tell me, how are you ?? How is Aryan ??", Isha asked excitedly

"I'm fine, that little bomb is fine too, doing his homework upstairs... Won't you ask about Vikram ??", Ranveer asked

"He will be always fine", Isha said, Both Ranveer and Abhyansh observed the anger in her tone, she hardly gets angry, both the men wondered what he did that made the ever-calm Isha angry, the BEAST even thought of the wild punishments if Vikram had hurt his wife...

"Woah, that's mean Ishu... I have never heard you talk like that, what's wrong bacha ??", Ranveer asked

"Nothing bhai... Tell me, had your dinner ??",Isha asked

"It's still afternoon bacha... and no, I didn't have my lunch", Ranveer said

"Oh! sorry, I forgot...", Isha said slapping her head, and Abhyansh's lips twitched at his wife's cuteness...

"Haha, you had your dinner bacha ?? How is Ranawat ??", Ranveer asked

"Yes bhai and Rana is fine...", Isha answered

"Until you called Rajput", Abhyansh added, and Isha held the phone so that Ranveer could see Abhyansh...

"That's what I thought Ranawat", Ranveer countered and Isha sighed at the word-war between her brother and husband...

"Now hang up, we want to sleep, you disturbed my wife's sleep, she needs to get up early in the morning, unlike someone", Abhaynsh said

"Yeah, my sister had to feed one particular BEAST, so she had to get up early and cook", Ranveer taunted