PART - 48

"Now, Do I look like a queen ??", Isha asked looking Natasha Khanna in the eye.

Isha walked in like the queen she is, her husband stood up and held the chair for her, indicating her to take the seat which she did. His sweet gesture overwhelmed her. He wanted his staff and everyone present there to know that his queen deserves the utmost respect if he chose to stood up in respect for her.

She sat on his throne like chair while he stood behind it with his hand on her shoulder.

Natasha and Ashley shivered looking at the scene unfolding in front of their eyes. Did they insult this woman who is given utmost respect by the king himself ?? They knew the BEAST and his image very well, he never stood up for anyone and by doing it for his wife, he sent a very clear and loud message to her offenders. After witnessing it, they lost the 0.1 percent hope that's left in them for their freedom.

"Avyan...", Isha called her brother-in-law...

"Yes bhabhi sa", Avyan responded immediately walking to her... "Clear this place, I want to have a little talk with the two", Isha said, Avyan nodded and started doing what he was asked to by the queen, this time he didn't even look at his brother for confirmation, his brother made it clear to everyone with his one gesture.

Bhairav started helping Avyan, fear filled his heart as well seeing the amount of importance and respect the king held for his wife. BEAST always preferred only one chair i.e his throne chair whether it's in any of his dens or CD as he wanted only he be seated and rest of them standing. The moment he stood up for his wife, Bhairav knew it's not just a chair he gave up for his wife, but also the power and respect it held.

Only they four are left in the room. Abhyansh knew his wife didn't want him to leave, he wasn't included in everyone. He just stood behind her, drilling holes into the two women who dared to insult his queen.

"You are proud of your position, and you are proud of your money", Isha said strongly looking at Ashley and Natasha.
"Neither your money nor your position can get you outta here, because I have them more than you, one thing that could have saved u now is kindness, only if u have displayed it a little", she said " Gyan nahi dere hum, yeh sabak hai (this isn't a lecture, but a lesson", Isha said the words in a louder tone startling the two women, All the times they treated Isha unfairly flashed in front of their eyes...

Isha got up and turned to walk away but Natasha's words stopped her in her tracks.

"Mujhe maaf kar dijiye Rani sa", Natasha begged for forgiveness

"Please.... Please forgive me, your highness", Ashley begged, tears slipping her eyes but there's no soft emotions on Isha's face, once were.

"I might have thought of forgiving you if you are really sorry, but you are just scared not sorry", Isha said and walked away without turning back, Abhyansh stood there admiring his queen. He followed his wife, Natasha and Ashley's cries falling into deaf ears.

"I want to punish them Rana sa", Isha said while they passed through the empty aisle.

"Rani sa...", Abhyansh started, he doesn't want his wife to be soft on them...

"Trust me Ansh", Isha said holding his palm, he sighed, he couldn't refuse her, but at the same time can't go soft on his wife's offenders... The video he saw boiled his blood, he felt like cutting Natasha khanna's arm for raising her hand on his wife... Well, eventually he is planning to make it happen but his wife's interference could disrupt his plans... "Rana sa... You want to punish them while I want to teach them a lesson... You will avenge your wife's insult if you punish them, that would make you only my husband not a king. Decide for yourself what you want to become", she said calmly, amusement danced in his eyes looking at his wife who is more of a queen right now...