I

Genesis
...
"𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐁, 𝐈'𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬." ~𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐔 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝟒𝟗
...

"Get cho shit. And get the fuck up outta my house." I tell Elijah while looking through his phone.

"Baby please." He begs with tears falling from his blue eyes, rolling down his bright yellow cheeks.

I found a bunch of gay porn in his phone. This nigga gots ta go. I'd rather find out he was cheating with another bitch.

"I'm not hearing you out, just get out dude." I sigh.

"Just hear me out baby, lemme explain." He begs with his whole face turning red.

"How the fuck do you explain you searching wet tight bussy creams on BBC and rough anal fisting?" I scrunch my face up.

"I didn't even search that honestly my brother was using my phone." He says.

"So yo brother downloaded all these shemale pictures too? And videos of shemales fucking cantaloupes and watermelons?" I ask looking through his gallery.

"I don't know how that shit got on there baby I swear." He drops to his knees and grabs my hand.

"You on that dramatic shit, just fucking go cuh. Dafuq?" I kick him in his stomach making him fall on the floor.

"This how you gone do me? We been together fa a year baby please." He sobs on the floor.

"Soft ass bitch." I roll my eyes.

"If you wake up my kids I'ma fuck you up." I kick him again.

"Baby please." He grabs my leg.

"Get the fuck out of my house Elijah." I kick his face.

"You being homophobic." He pouts.

"Honey I love the gays but I'm not dating no gay man, that shit don't even make SENSE." I mug him.

"We could make this work for the baby. I've been looking into straps and pegging, I think-"

"Elijah please just stop. I'm not giving you back shots." I sigh.

"You gotta be more open baby I love youuu." He wipes the snot from his nose up with his sleeve.

I take my phone out and call Kamar. It goes straight to voicemail so I call again.

"What da hell you want!?" He answers rudely while I hear demon slurping noises.

"Oh my- nevermind." I hang up in disgust.

"BAbY I cAnT LivE wiThOut You!" Elijah cries on my leg.

I call my second and last resort, Ryan, my white baby daddy.

Ryan was in the Marines so he might be able to get Elijah to leave.

"Genesissss what's up honey?" He sniffles.

Fuckin cokehead.

"Hey Ryan... um I'm having a situation. My boyfriend won't leave my apartment." I kick Elijah again but he just eating these blows honestly... and prolly literally.

"Oh goodness! You should call the police." He suggests.

"Okay bye." I sigh, hanging up.

"You're my everything, I can't lose you." He hugs my legs.

"Get the fuck off of me and leave my gatdamn house." I repeat.

He ignores me, crying steadily on my ankle. Finally Kamar calls back and I answer.