III

Genesis

"Elijah, I'll call you when this baby drop. Don't be popping up at my muthafuckin house." I start to close the door but he blocks it with his foot.

"Um? Move foe I call Kamar again." I threaten.

"Why the fuck is you telling people I'm gay?" He asks clenching his jaw.

"Cuz you are?" I shrug.

"That shit should've stayed between us and ian even gay forreal bitch I told you that." He pushes me and gets inside.

"Y'all go upstairs. Take Kay Kay and Warrior." I sigh telling my kids.

They hurry, grabbing all their homework and Kaleisha and Warrior before running in my room and locking the door.

"Fuck is you doing? Crazy bitch." I walk behind the couch, towards the kitchen.

"Cuz you lying on me! That shit ain't true!" He yells knocking my speaker over.

My dumbass shouldn't've opened the door for his deranged ass, now he finna try n kill me. Dammit Genesis!

"Elijah... I believe you okay." I lie.

"No you don't! I've never even looked at another man that way!" He flips over my table.

"You sure? Cuz you shole is actin like a bitch right now." I laugh.

He gives me an evil ass look before running towards me. I run into the kitchen and get a knife.

"Aht aht aht." I point it at him and he freezes a few steps from me.

"I'ma kill you, the baby, and all 7 of yo kids. Mark my words." He stares at me hatefully.

"Bitch please." I chuckle.

"You think I'm playin." He shakes his head and turns around.

I follow him, holding the knife ready to stab his ass as he walks to the door. He slams it closed and I lock it quickly.

"Oh my God." I let out a breath.

A bitch was shaking n shit, ian even notice.

I put the knife back and I knock on my bedroom door.

"Popeyes biscuits." I say the safe code making Kyrie answer it.

"What happened?" He asks immediately.

"Elijah crazy ass tried to kill me. Y'all gotta do y'all homework in here till I clean up the glass n shit." I say.

"Okay." He sits back down on my bed with his siblings and I close the door back.

I hear a knock on the door but I ignore it. Everyone I trust has a key which are my parents, my friends & Kamar.

"Rie called, what happened?" Kamar asks, coming inside.

"Elijah." I answer simply.

"What he do?" He grabs the broom and dustpan.

"He busted in here yelling n shit about me telling people he gay." I explain shortly.

"You gotta be careful. If he in the closet and you outed him in the streets best believe he got real hated for you. Niggas will kill you over they sexuality." He tells me while sweeping up the glass.

"So now can I claim the baby?" He asks.

"Honestly... the only problem is Elijah lightskin with blue eyes and we both brownskin with black eyes so everybody gone know." I scratch my neck.

"And? Who gives a fuck if it don't look like me. Shit I was nutting in you during yo pregnancy anyway, maybe it's like 14% mine." He shrugs.

"Oh my God Kamar that's not how it works." I laugh.

"No fr if anyone ask just tell em to mind they business." He puts his arm over my shoulder.

"We finna confuse the shit outta people." I smile at him.

"That's a yes?" He asks pulling my shirt over my stomach.

"Yes Kamar." I agree.

After he threatened to kill this baby I'ma just let Kamar sign the birth certificate n be their father. Kamar's a really good father, even to my other kids when they daddies not playing the part.

I don't know why he like claiming my other kids, maybe because he know they not his and if I try n take him to court he can demand a DNA test.

"Can I know the gender since I'm the dad now?" He asks.

"Guess." I tell him.

"Boy." He guesses.

"Ehnt." I shake my head.

"Aw it's another girl?" He smiles at my stomach.

"Don't tell nobody Kamar." I nod.

"You what I'm thinking?" He gives me a look that I know gone be trouble.

"What?" I sigh.

"I think we should get back together you know, give our children a 2 parent home. Kyrie's the only one of our kids that even remember us being together." He says causing me to laugh.

"Oh nigga you crazyyyy." I laugh harder.

"I'm serious." He frowns.

"No be forreal Kamar whenever we not together you try n act right to get me back then when you do you start acting a damn fool." I straight face him.

"That's the old me. You'an been with the new me yet. Try it." He shrugs.

"We try this every few years and it never turns out well." I roll my eyes.

"Well let's try again." He says.

"You know whattt... it would be nice to have you around when I have the baby." I consider.

"Exactly, I'll be helping." He nods.

"I don't want chu back. Never again... You can be around more tho." I shrug but he smiles anyway.

𝐁𝐌 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬
©𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲