II

Genesis

"Ion wanna hear dat shit!" I yell at Q-tip on the phone.

"I'm so sick of yo ass." He mumbles.

"Ou I wish I could slap niggas through the phone." I hang up.

"Who was that?" My friend Lambchop asks me from across the shop.

"Q-tip. Bitch ass telling me he can't take Jevan this weekend cuz he going on vacation with his bitch. His dumbass should've been told me. Got this boy excited and shit. It seem like he always got a fucking excuse to not see his son." I explain.

"He only a daddy when he wanna be with his lame ass." She rolls her eyes.

"Exactly. It's gone hurt my baby heart when he gotta unpack his lil backpack." I shake my head.

"Um-" I jerk my head back seeing Sonia walk in.

Sonia is Kamar's other baby mama who he shares a 6 year old child with named Kashlynn. He got her pregnant a month after I got pregnant with Kevaughn and we gave birth the same week since Vaughn was a premie so they the same age.

Kamar was taking trips back and forth between our hospital rooms, visiting us cuz we accidentally gave birth at the same hospital. I didn't even find out bout that till Kevaughn was like 6 months.

"Sonia what the hell is you doin hea?" Daylona, my other friend looks her up and down.

"I heard you pregnant again, congratulations." I try n be cordial.

"Thank you Genesis... I hope yours doesn't make it." She smiles back.

"I hope yours come out retarded." I drop my fake smile.

"Isn't Kyrie a little slow himself?" She makes a yikes face.

"ADHD don't make you slow bitch watch yo mouf bout my child. Pregnant or not I'll still fuck you up." I point at her.

"Anywaysss, I was just wanting to you know... pop by, see if you was still working here n if this shit hole was even still in business." She walks around observing things.

"You finna piss me off Sonia. I'll call the police and you'll go back to jail." I warn her.

When we was both pregnant she used to stalk me, threatening to kill me and my kids. She a crazy bitch fr, I've had 2 different restraining orders on her before.

"Chillout Genny I'm not doing nuthin." She laughs.

"Who is she?" My client asks me.

"Kamar's other baby mama." I respond watching her walk towards the back where Kaleisha and Warrior, my two youngest were.

"Unt unt." I drop the girl's hand and walk towards her.

"I can't say hi?" She looks in the room at them playing with their toys through the cracked door.

"Sonia don't get beat up again." Daylona jumps up.

"Y'all acting like I'm finna do something to them ugly ass kids." She rolls her eyes.

I pop the shit out of her and everything goes silent in the room.

She holds her bleeding nose, looking at me with fury. She pushes me back hard but I hold onto the doorway so I don't fall.

Before I can even touch her Lamb and Day run at her.

"Wait y'all don't make her miscarry!" I yell seeing Lamb finna stomp on her stomach.

"Girl as many times as she threatened to kill yo babies?" She smacks her teeth, putting her foot down on the floor.

They let her go and she gets up.