X

Genesis

"Who the fuck told Elijah I gave birth?" I groan as he beats on the door.

"Facebook prolly." Kamar hands me Kamira and picks his gun up off the table, tucking it in his pants.

"Don't get me shot this time." I mug him.

"Shut da hell up, I said I'm sorry, damn... Nigga hit me first, ian expect that." He waves me off before walking to the door.

"Go inna room real quick." He tells me n the kids.

"GENESIS!" Elijah screams, beating on the windows.

"Hurry up." He rushes me as I try to grab the baby's stuff.

"Shut the fuck up." I head into the room after the kids and close and lock the bedroom door.

My wound is pretty much healed up already. It's still messed up but I can use my arm normally again. The bullet didn't get too deep.

Emotionally I'm a mess but Kamar is a big help. He always has been. I really hope this time our relationship'll work out. If not, I just needa let go, ts been going on for too long.

"Why you started crying as soon as Elijah came in our apartment?" I laugh cuz she busted out crying immediately once the front door opened.

"Elijah booty warrior ass needa get the fuck on somewhere." I say making the kids giggle.

"Allat yelling making my baby nervous. It's okay poopaaa, you'll never have to put up with him." I rub Kamira's back.

"Can I hold her?" Cia asks.

"Hm, sit down with ha, don't drop my new baby na." I give her Kamira.

"Kay Kay whatchu doin girl?" I bend down to Kaleisha, playing with her toys and she smiles showing her pretty lil dimples.

"You so pretty girl." I grab and kiss her making her laugh and bend her knees.

She can talk she just doesn't like to.

"Say I love youu." I kneel by her.

"Say I love youuuuu." I drag.

She puts her hand in her mouth and shakes her head, smiling.

"Uht- y'all seen dat?" I look around.

"She said, no, red heart." Kyrie laughs.

"Mommy how many more kids are you having?" Vaughn asks swinging his legs off the lil couch in my room.

"Uhmm, I think about... I prolly can't reproduce after 50 and I'm 22 so... but I'm high-risk so... I'm getting less and less fertile as I age... and I might have multiple at once... uhh, prolly like... anywhere between 5 and 15. So I could end up with 22 kids I think." I estimate.

I've had 8 miscarriages, so 16 pregnancies and only half made it. My health is not great...

We hear the door slam violently and I go unlock the bedroom door for Kamar.

"What happened?" Me and Karter ask him together soon as he walks through it.

"Stop tryna be like me." I roll my eyes at Karter and he rolls em back.

"Crazy ass nigga. He was yelling and crying and tryna get inside. I made him leave, he gone be a problem tho." He sighs.

"I know. It's sad the way niggas act when they lose me." I shake my head.

"C'mon na, even I ain't do that much." He stands infronna me.

"Y'all bet not kiss." Kyrie looks at us crazy.