VI

Genesis

"I wanna see him Genesis." Wesson states on our phone call.

"You been out of prison damn near fa months and you just now tryna be involved with yo child? He should've been your first priority when you got out." I scoff.

Wesson used to beat on me until I got pregnant, then he wasn't as physical with me. To be fair I was cheating on him real bad but I almost miscarried Warrior cuz of his crazy ass.

He went to jail a few weeks after Warrior was born for beating up his uncle and I cut him off.

"Hoe who is you talking to? Don't worry what the fuck I got goin on, I wanna see my fuckin child bitch." He demands.

"Lol." I hang up.

He calls again and I block the number out.

"Boy you shole know how to pick em." Kamar laughs, holding Warrior on his chest.

"You a lil questionable too. Maybe not as bad as him but still." I look him up and down.

"No I'm not." He denies.

I hear a distant thump from my room but ignore it.

"Yea whatever." I pick up my barbeque Pringles off the floor.

For sum reason Kamira love anything barbeque flavored.

"Mommmyyy!" Cia cries running in the living room.

"What?" I eat my chips.

"Kyrie pushed me off the bed and I hit my knee." She looks at Kamar.

"Kyrie getcho yo ass out here!" I yell.

"Why ain't chu hit em back Cee Cee?" Kamar asks.

"Cuz he's too strong." She sniffles.

Kyrie comes out with a smirk.

"You push her off sumn else I'ma beat cho funny bone serious. Apologize to ha." I say.

"For what? She was tryna snatch the tablet." He crosses his arms.

"For what? Who the fuck you think you talking to?" I sit my chips down and sit up.

"I- I didn't mean it like that, I just don't know why I should apologize to her when she deserved it." He sighs.

"Cuz you was wrong. When she doing sum shit you come tell us, you don't put cho hands on ha. You hear me?" Kamar says.

"Yes sir." He mumbles.

"What I tell you to do?" I ask him.

"Sorry Amancia." He mugs her.

"No you not." She wipes her eyes.

"You stop tryna snatch shit from people, that shit is annoying." I tell her and she nods.

"Now hug." I say and they both look upside my head.

"Don't look at me like that. Y'all got 5 second foe I take that damn tablet away." I start counting in my head.

They frown, stiffly and hesitantly hugging each other. Me and Kamar laugh. They so fucking dramatic.

"Now swing side to side." Kamar orders.

"Swing side to- huh?"

"You heard me." He nods.

"Awww, dey look so cuteeee." I smile as she swing side to side, hugging each other.

"This is torture! I'll never make my kids pretend to like each other for my own amusement." Cia pulls away frowning.