XIX

Kamar

"Oh my God-" The boys look around at each other then at me after opening they Christmas present.

"Nawwlll, it's prolly rocks in here." Kyrie cuts the PS5 box open carefully.

They look at the PS5 in awe and I chuckle.

"Thank you daddy." He looks at me in disbelief.

They all say thank you and I nod.

"Y'all broke ass mama couldn't afford it." I mumble underneath my breath.

"Huh?" She snaps her head toward me and I ignore her.

I got all my kids and Genesis' for Christmas. Sonia here too cuz she don't want Kash around Genesis alone. I know Genesis treats Kash like her own but Sonia don't like her so I gotta respect that.

"Aight Kash, you done with yo gifts?" Sonia asks her.

"This is it mommy." She opens the one from Genny.

"Aww." She smiles seeing sum ugly ass doll with a big ass head.

"Who this from?" Sonia snatches it and looks at me.

"Me." Genesis shrugs.

"Thank you." Kash smiles at her.

"NO thank you." Sonia shakes her head.

"Sonia... you see she liked it. Let her keep it." I sigh as Kash frowns.

"I don't give a damn, give it to one ah her daughters. Mine don't need shit from that woman." She snatches it out Kash's hands and throws it in Genesis' lap.

"Bitch don't get cho ass fucked up in fronna all these kids and yo baby daddy, on Christmas Day." Genesis says lowly, grabbing her wrist tightly and pulling her closer.

"Let me go Genesis." Sonia tries to pull away.

Genesis stares at her through her shades for a minute before letting go, making Sonia stumble back sum.

"You look like you on sum hard ass drugs, ion need that shit round my daughter. C'mon Kash let's go to Jupiter's." She rolls her eyes and walks to the door.

"Bye daddy, love you." Kash walks to me.

"I love you too baby. I'ma put the doll Gen got up for you so you can play with it when you here." I bend down and hug her.

"Thank youuu." She whispers.

I kiss her cheek and let her go with Sonia.

The kids start playing with they toys and I get sum pictures. Genesis ain't even taking no pictures like usual, she just staring at them with sum shades on.

She got on sum sweatsuit and she just sitting down, not acting like herself. Barely moving or even speaking to the kids. Christmas always been her favorite holiday, even when we don't have money to really celebrate.

I feel bad for her. I know she feel terrible about her dad touching Kay Kay. But the fact that she thought I might've done it disgusts me.

"I'm finna go talk with y'all momma." I tell the kids standing up.

"No." She mumbles, staring straight ahead.

I snatch her ass up and she gasps. I pull her by her waist to my room and lock the door.

"What?" She sits on the bed weakly.

"Fuck wrong witchu?" I lean against the door with my arms crossed.

"A lot." She laughs a lil bit.

"First of all... you found out my daughter was getting touched and kept that shit from me."

"I'm a mother. I love you and I trust you, but what if you did it? And now I den warned you I'm going to the police, and you got time to hide shit. I couldn't rule out no possibilities. In my gut I felt like you didn't and wouldn't but I can't risk me being wrong and my child getting hurt again cuz I thought I was right. I had to put my love for her, above my trust for you." She explains.

"You're weird. You know damn well ian like that. That shit hurt. Fact that chu even considered me." I scrunch my face up.

"I'm sorry but I'm not sorry. I don't know shit, I think shit. I cannot risk nun because of what I think. You should understand that as a parent." She says dryly.

"I should take my kids from you." I say.

"I'm a good ass mother Kamar. I'm not perfect but I did what I thought was safest for my child at the time, you can't get mad at me for that." She shrugs.

"I don't give a fuck bout nunnadet. The fact that you didn't trust me round my own kids, knowing I'm a good ass father... you was dead fucking wrong." I shake my head.

She just stares at me through them dumbass shades, can barely see fucking eyelashes.

"Is you getting yo ass beat again or you just back strung out?" I ask walking to her and snatching em off.

Her eyes low, red, and barely open. They puffy too.

"Give my shit back." She holds her hand out.

"Hm." I throw em at her face. It ain't like they heavy enough to hurt.

"I'm just finna go. Drop my kids off tonight." She puts them back on and tries to get up.

I open my door back and walk out as she struggles to get up.

"Where's mommy going?" Warrior points.

"I don't know." I shrug as she walks very slowly out my room.

I watch her get to the door and sigh. She higher den a bitch. If I let her get back in that car and she can barely see, react, or move, she could very well die. Much as I dislike her right now, I still love her, I don't want her losing her life or the kids losing they mother.

"Genesis." I say as she fumbles with the door handle, tryna open it.

"It ain't locked dummy, Sonia just left." I walk over to her.

"Oh." She says expressionless.

I lock the door and pull her back into my room and she goes with it.

"Take them damn shades off and lay down. I'll drive you home when you feel better." I push her on the bed and pull a cover over her.

She throws them on the ground and turns on her side, closing her eyes. I slip her keys out her purse and put em in my pants before going back in the living room, playing with the kids and they new toys.

Is Kamar wrong? Or Genesis?

If one of the main characters ain't an addict, it ain't my story ‼️😫

𝐁𝐌 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬
©𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲