Prologue

Narrator: On a Cold Storming Friday Morning a teenager can be seen resting on a bed. The teenager appears to be a male that has golden hair with silver streaks. His left eye shows the color of a dark ruby while his right eye shows the color of dark gold. The male appears to be watching something on the TV that caught his attention.

Male Teenager: 'Yawns' Man these Mods are so interesting. Yet, there isn't much I can do about the people who made them.

Narrator: Meet Y/N L/N he has a gift that many people want for themselves. He already knew about his talent and skills along with the the gift he has. Y/N happens to be a little too smart for these people and all he wants is to have a somewhat decent life. He didn't have friends when he was a kid and he didn't even have a girlfriend either. His family didn't really care about how he felt and never bothered to even look at him. Y/N understood that they practically left him for dead and decided that if they wanna turn their backs on him he's gonna do the same. Of course he knew they wouldn't care about his well being so, with his new plan and goals coming into his mind he began to make changes of how he will live. The name Y/N L/N isn't even his real name. His real is something he will want to forget, no matter how long or how hard he tries the name will never leave him. Y/N L/N is a name he gave himself and what this meant was that the day he changed his name was the day he turned his back on his old family. Y/N as he calls himself now these days enjoys the change in his life. He still makes sure to keep an eye out for his old family incase they try to make him change his mind and come back to them. Y/N's mind will never change and he already made sure of that by getting disconnecting and removing the memories of him and his old family. Of course some of the memories did resurface, but he made himself a mental note to have a hatred to them.

Y/N: I still hate T H E M for not caring about me. Turning your back on the weak will make you worse than scum. Especially since you rejected the gift I actually have. The others don't have it since you all got to cocky when really they don't.

Narrator: That burning hatred for them will never end as it will be his goal to never let them be forgiven. His siblings, grandparents, uncles, aunts and other cousins turned their backs in him. Y/N was practically forced to become an adult at a younger age before he was considered to be called kid. He did everything on his own and decided to make more than one plan. He made back up plans in case one of his current plan failed.

Y/N: 'Sighs' Being alone is nice and all, but I really would like to have someone with me that won't break my trust. I've never liked the idea of letting people try and use me, but at some point I'm gonna have to put up with the problem, it's not something I can avoid forever.

Narrator: He has trust issues these days and still refuses to work with other people but he knew people will never change when something is on the table for specific reasons. Y/N's line of work is different and he is only allowed a certain amount of breaks and if he's sick he'll just notify them along with trying to make do with any work that isn't taking to much of his time. Which makes the boss wonder why Y/N still continues to work despite being sick, yet he wasn't complaining about how great his skills are and the work was something that interested him greatly. Though everyone at the place does feel worried that he pushing himself to much.

Y/N: 'Yawns' Man... I really need to get some sleep. I better finish up this last round before going to bed.

Y/N: And it's thundering outside. Talk about a cliche moment of anime scenarios. HA!

Narrator: Little did he know that the thunderstorm today had a high chance of not only getting someone killed, but also damage anyones home.

Y/N: Yes I finally finished the last round in this mod. I am getting even better at playing these FNF Mods especially the new ones.

Narrator: New FNF Mods are being made all the time and there will always be different versions of Girlfriend. Many people made their own take on her life with possible enemies and murders. Including DD being the main reason while GF would either be responsible for some of it or forced to be involved. It became a big hit and some decided to make the relationship between BF and GF interesting with new songs. Y/N however couldn't shake off an uneasy feeling that was running in his body when he started playing.

Y/N: I can't help, but get a bad feeling that something stupid will happen-

Computer: 'Unknown sounds and starts shaking violently'

Y/N: Huh? What the-

Y/N: 'Unconscious'

Narrator: Y/N is unfortunately unconscious due to the computer exploding and with the remains of his computer still intact a portal is shown to have open but the only thing that can be seen is a hand. Y/N's sad and lonely life is about to change thanks to whoever is behind this strange portal.