Chapter 13 - First Test Against the Fathers, A Set Of Ears and Tail Appear

3rd POV

Y/N can be seen sleeping peacefully with the GF's on the bed as they had piled on him last night which prevented him from being able to move and or escape as he couldn't stay awake anymore.

The other GF's managed to get the heat cycle to temporarily stop at points, so they don't accidentally try to mate with him. GF was fine since her heat cycle was over and Angel GF was fine cause she doesn't have one.

The GF's woke up and saw him sleeping, so peacefully it was very adorable since they could also see his dream which showed him doing something cute like Hog did when they first met him.

Y/N's Dream: "GIF Down Below"

It was a cute sight to see as Y/N was doing Hog's thing

It was a cute sight to see as Y/N was doing Hog's thing. In all honesty they wondered if he would start to act... different.

The GF's notice that his dream stopped and that his eyes were slightly opening up he yawned and they all saw how adorable he looked.

He still wasn't able to get up as they were piled on him, so when he was awake his face was one of confusion and the GF's were in awww at how cute it was.

He wasn't able to say anything cause he was suddenly grabbed by the head and his face got squished in Lullaby GF's chest. He was startled and let out a cute Eep which made the GF's heart flutter while they had a blush on their face.

Lullaby GF however had a different look on her face since Y/N was struggling to get his face out.

Lullaby GF: "Image Down Below"

This usually has about two outcomes

The first being that she is lovestruck and the other is that her mating instincts are starting to takeover again.

Luckily she has a little control over herself when it happens and she also wanted to pamper Y/N just as soon as he was awake and she is a patient girl when it happens.

Y/N: 'Muffled' I can't breath! H-Help!

Y/N wasn't sure what Lullaby GF was doing to him since he was still tired after waking up.