Chapter 8 Everyone Learns More About Each Other, Bonds and Pampering Y/N

3rd POV

We now see Y/N who is sleeping peacefully in Trollege GF's chest as Trollege GF herself is sleeping with such a cute blissful smile on her face. She was still asleep and both of them were really out of it.

The other GF's woke up and headed downstairs as they saw both of them sleeping which was, so adorable. The sight of them sleeping was so heartwarming and they felt their own hearts melting.

Trollege GF yawns as she was waking up and noticed the other GF just there staring. She froze as she didn't realize they were watching the entire time.

Trollege GF: H-How long were you all watching?

The GF's: About five minutes.

Trollege GF who mentally sighs in relief as she was glad it wasn't all night. They watched for five minutes which was a big relief. Everyone then noticed that Y/N was yawning which gave them all a really red face and felt their nose start bleeding.

Trollege GF didn't get a nosebleed as she was able to hold back. She then realize something the others didn't want Y/N to see their red faces and get worried, so she carefully shoved him a bit deeper and just a little more closer inside her chest. Which will result in him trying to get and it'll cause him to slip.

She's not gonna torture or hurt Y/N she's just making sure he doesn't see their red faces and bloody noses.

Trollege GF was just smiling as she enjoyed seeing Y/N's embarrassment while also seeing him slip so much. In all honesty she wasn't even embarrassed in fact it was the opposite she actually enjoys doing this to him as she learned from the others that he couldn't even bring himself to push them away. He feels like he does more harm to them if he does fight back a lot which can cause him to feel really bad. She understood his predicament and why he can't bring himself to do it as he also feels like he is making them feel hurt really bad on the inside.

Y/N worries that he might not be able to save the GF's and/or get them home as they aren't from Earth. The GF's also understood that Y/N is very fragile since his emotions and heart were really messed up. His pain receptors which are unfixable really scared her as he can't feel any pain. What mainly concerned her is that he wanted death and had no fear of dying as he wanted it to end, so badly.

The pain he's been holding in for, so long really wasn't healthy as no one not even a therapist was willing to help him. Y/N never had to go to a Doctor as they wouldn't be able to help with the compounds and they wouldn't even give him what was needed.

Hell no one would help him until he was lucky enough to find the places he's at now. His other home which he build on his own served as a emergency or back up home. He makes sure it's clean and puts some stuff there that way it isn't, so empty. Just the usual stuff for a home and surprisingly he put some games and a few consoles there incase the GF's ever get bored there.

He also makes time and puts some of the money that he gets in cash at this location by using a briefcase and has it locked in a safe that way it will be protected. Incase he doesn't get money do to a error in any of the systems he will have plenty of cash to use until it gets fixed. Like people always say when a situation requires brains.

"Work smarter not harder"

It really helps out and it also fixed most of the problems he would've had later. How did he hear about this? From wise people of course and they really have great advice that helped out in the long run.

Luckily the state Y/N currently lives in is more welcoming and has really saved his life to the point of where he wasn't having such a bad time, but his body wasn't doing very well. The compounds still hurt him every second and millisecond of the day or night. Even if he is asleep he can still feel it within his body.