Chapter 17 First Christmas Together, Memories & Meeting The Past Lives

3rd POV

The GF's are seen with blissful smiles on their faces while Y/N can be seen still out of it and was also in deep sleep meaning he wasn't aware of what they were doing to him.

The GF's were missing their clothes and also had a ton of stuff on their bodies, but the smile was still there on their face while their bodies was leaking a white substance dripping on the bed and their stomachs were full.

Luckily their stomachs weren't bloated and they weren't pregnant they had control over that.

They just had a lot of fun since Y/N won't know about it.

They had their fill and now they just need to make sure Y/N enjoys his new life in their world.

They weren't aware that Y/N was already feed milk by one of the other GF's as they were discussing about what they can do on Christmas since he will be celebrating it for the first time.

They also notice he doesn't like to have anything expensive as he wants to earn his money and only uses a lot of it to pay Pico since he needed it.

They found that very kind, but they also worry for his well being since he hasn't had the best life.

They all then woke up slightly tired, but mainly they were awake and still happy, but then they went wide eyed as they saw themselves and Y/N wasn't fine as they found love bites and lipstick on his body.

They then looked down at what they felt from their bodies and turned red. They did the deed when he was asleep, but they weren't in control and it took over completely.

They noticed their stomachs weren't bloated which was a good sign for them as they had a sigh of relief. Not wanting Y/N to loose his innocence they quickly cleaned everything up and made sure his clothes were back on. They got dressed as well just incase he woke up, but to their surprise he was out of it and they saw his face was drenched and sticky, so they licked his face clean and finished making sure they got everything sorted.

When they were done they saw Y/N wake up and was surprisingly slow to get out of bed and was seen limping to the kitchen making the GF's sweat drop since their mating instincts took over making him limp a lot.

Y/N can be seen limping in the kitchen and starts cooking the food as well as getting everything else ready for Christmas since he was mainly trying to be ready and learn how it works due to him being alone for, so many years.

The GF's came downstairs feeling rather hungry and seeing as how Y/N made plenty of food for everyone they began eating and to their surprise Y/N made 200 Eggs and ate the ones he just finished making and ate all of it, but this also made sense as he was extremely hungry.

Oh how the GF's knew they caused this, but they had no control over it and they couldn't fight it anymore as it was too painful too resist anymore.

MM came down and joined them for breakfast though she did wonder if Y/N was okay. Actually she was mainly concerned and worried about his innocence if it was still intact or not.

GF got a text message on her phone and checked to see who it was and two other GF's are gonna be at the Mall doing some shopping. They asked if they were gonna be at the mall and GF did need to get a gift for Y/N since she wanted to make it the best Christmas ever.

The other GF's sent a signal saying do it and MM also agreed to it.

Y/N was seen cleaning the dishes after everyone was done eating and just asked what they were gonna do.