Chapter 1 A Strange Girl

Narrator: The hand that had appeared from the portal was trying to find something or someone... but it would seem that on the other side of the portal a person is stuck. A female to be specific along with her nails to have been done in red which is really nice color I'll say.

Female: Thank you.

Narrator: Your welcome.

Author: {We're going a bit off topic please stick to the script that I made.}

Narrator: Fine.

Author: {Good. Now if you'll excuse me I have some stories to work on and set up.}

Narrator: The female is desperate to find something as she can feel her arm is starting to hurt. Y/N is slowly waking up due to the pain he is in, but he's fighting it off since he needs to figure out what's going on. The only problem for Y/N is that he can't figure out why his body hurts.

Y/N's POV

My body hurts so much, but why does it feel like I've been hit by a truck? Actually why does every part of my body hurt so badly?

Y/N: 'In pain' I...need....to get.....up... 'Forces his body to move' Come...on....move......'Weakly gets up' Yes....I...can...still....move....a...bit...

At least I have a bit of control...for now. 'Sighs' Why does all the weird stuff have to happen with me?

Y/N: Tch! 'Looks down to see some glass imbedded in his chest' Oh that can't good!? 'Sweat drops' I need to fix this- WHAT THE HELL!?

I looked to my right and saw a hand just trying to grab something or someone. Damn the nails look nice though. Red is a really good color especially for girls and women. I'm getting off topic here and I need to focus on her injuries right now.

Y/N: 'Sighs' Okay I've got two choices and possibilities. Choice 1 The moment I grab that hand I will either be pulled into we're ever that portal goes and Choice 2 it will possibly accept the help with me pulling the girl... I think that's who it is out and possibly treat the pain on her arm.

There is a possibility that she will attack me unless she sees the pain I'm in including some glass shards on my body. 'Sighs' Funk it. I was living a rather depressing life anyway so this should benefit me for a possible death which I'll accept.

Y/N: 'Walking towards the hand' Hope she doesn't land where the glass shards on my body are at. 'Stops in front of the hand' ... 'Sighs' ... 'Grabs the hand and starts pulling her out of the portal' I need to be gentle for now since the pain on her arm appears to be hurting her. Probably from the portal leaving only her arm exposed. I'll treat it once she's out. If it's only the arm then I should be able to fix it.

Just then her hand gripped tightly on my arm it hurt a bit but I can tolerate the pain for now. It's almost like a woman having birth and this pressure isn't really a problem. You could say all the pain my so called family gave me was wasted on since I've started to lose feeling my body for a few days and sadly I did lose some functions in my body which was smiling, happy, crying and sadness. I can't even get angry or feel any rage now because of them. All I can feel now is the pain and loneliness in my life. I grabbed her free arm and started pulling really hard to free her from the portal and eventually she came out but the arm was in really bad condition, luckily she didn't land on me. Instead she landed in my arms like a Princess in those movies. I won't question who she is instead I'll get the injury treated pronto. I carried her to a guest room in my home and placed her on the bed. Next I went to get the medical supplies and came back to carefully examine the wound so if something was indeed imbedded in her arm then I should be able to fix it.