Chapter 7 More of Y/N's Past,Cooking, Finding a Way Back and...Four More Appear

Important Note - I know that a lot of you will tell me that certain compounds that are used aren't part of the respective categories. Just know that if they are supposedly wrong those would have been mixed with the compounds that exist and only add more to the effects that Y/N has been putting up with.

Thank you.

3rd POV

[Location - Y/N's Mind]

We are now in Y/N's mindscape seeing the still broken pieces of his mind just turning into dust and breaking down even more. Staring at this he just sadly 'Sighs' to himself knowing that even if he does die or if the anomaly finally takes over the mind will be to broken for anyone to use. The anomaly would still die as the mind still needs to be intact if not there is no way to survive.

Having to live a very depressing life from childhood with so much happening to his mind. Stripped of feelings, emotions and expressions.

All he wants is to reconnect and live the life he truly wanted. Unfortunately with the compound in his body it was impossible to do, so without losing control.

He still remembers the other compounds that were injected in his body incase the first one took to long.

Compound #1 - Cyanide
Compound #2 - Kerosine
Compound #3 - Diesel
Compound #4 - Liquid Nitrogen
Compound #5 - Toxic Waste
Compound #6 - Chlorine
Compound #7 - Poison
Compound #8 - VX
Compound #9 - Lorem Ipsum
Compound #10 - Phosgene
Compound #11 - Carbon Monoxide
Compound #12 - Ammonia
Compound #13 - Hydrochloric Acid (HCl)
Compound #14 - Sulfuric Acid
Compound #15 - Azidoazide azide
Compound #16 - Polonium
Compound #17 - Botulinum toxin
Compound #18 - Enriched Uranium
Compound #19 - Plutonium
Compound #20 - Anomaly

Y/N can't forget about the amount of Compounds he was injected and Compound #20 otherwise known as Anomaly was practically the worst one. There was way more compounds that he got injected with and only Compound #20 has proved to be the worst one. The rest of the compounds only added more suffering and pain along with damaging his body as well.

The fact that he could still move and think was a miracle. He never went to a doctor as it would expose where he was at. Instead he didn't do anything about it as it was forever stuck in his body. Anomaly still kept breaking his mind more and more, but Y/N hasn't lost any hope. He knows that one day he can be saved from a fate that may or may not cause him to die.

GF.

Ever since he met GF things have been getting a little better. It was... tough for him to understand the relationship between her and BF, but after hearing it from her he was just... silent. Y/N did feel bad for her since DD did try to do IT to her, yet... her fate wasn't like his.

When Shayla appeared it was confusing to figure out which vampire she was based on. Putting that aside she was an interesting girl, yet... confusing.

Y/N had no idea what was even happening during truth or dare. He was... not really in control of anything at the time. If he was well... he wouldn't be staying in the same room with a normal face.

Though he felt his heart act kinda weird just by being around GF once. He didn't want to assume this was an act, so he tested a few theories and surprisingly it was true. This never happened before with his Ex-Girlfriend, so this was a new feeling for him.

Back then he was extremely hurt and had no way to feel anything. He lost the ability to feel completely, he was holding something very hot at one point and he was unaffected the whole time. He lost the ability to taste and sadly his sense of smell is... very faint. He has such a very faint way to smell anything these days. Something sweet can always make him get an understanding of what's used. Trash wise? Doesn't bother him as he can't smell it.