Chapter 2 Learning About The Girl

Narrator: A light starts to make the room look more easier to see. The sound of birds chirping can be heard through the window and a person can be seen starting to wake up while having a slightly pained expression.

Y/N's POV

Mmmmm... morning already? Man I really hate waking up early, but it's my day off so that's fine. I quickly and carefully got dressed and decided to make some food. I'm not sure if that girl is awake so I'll make something easy and light for her to have. My injuries can wait, I'm a man I ain't no pussy.

I got out of my room and went into the kitchen grabbed the things for breakfast and began cooking.

Y/N: "Video Down Below"

Cooking is so much fun and I can do it however I like- Ah Dammit! I made 200 of the soufflé omelette's from Food Wars... oh well. I can make some extra cash by selling them or if that girl I was having to take care of got a really huge appetite. Either one works since it won't be going to waste and I have actually eaten twice this amount and still look great without getting fat.

Y/N: Soufflé Omelette's fresh and hot!

And... the whole neighborhood came here for breakfast. I don't need a lot of cash since they only need to pay a dollar for one plate. Any money I get from them I put into a little savings box incase they need me to break some change or serve them the amount of plates they choose.

I mainly use the savings box to keep the money for either emergencies or as grocery money... at times I'll use it to buy some new kitchen supplies if they ever get damaged or break. As the famous chief always says when you cook make sure your work station is clean and always clear when you multitasking... if you make more than one dish in a kitchen on your own. Than you might need to be faster.

And I just sold the last plate of Soufflé Omelette's for our neighborhood. Made four times the amount today and I should probably go check on the girl. Her bandages need changing soon and I doubt she would trust me doing it... unless she had broken bones in her body. If she was paralyzed than it would make sense.

I walked to the stairs and just stared at them.

Stair-Kun: Oh ho, so my rival has returned.

My greatest enemy are the stairs and we do not get along... unless we have.

As long as I'm careful I should be fine- wait... stairs aren't even alive in the first place. I'm just going crazy.

I headed up the stairs with something for the girl to eat. I... don't know what she likes, so I made something easy for her to handle. Yeah go ahead call me a funking softie, I don't care she needs help and I'm doing what I can to fix the problem.

When I got to the door I knocked on it just to be safe. I ain't gonna do one of those cliche moments where a guy walks in on a girl in those anime's. I have manners and know what not to do.

I only knocked on the door for another reason incase she was awake of it she was still resting her head a bit. I waited for an answer and surprisingly this happened.

Girl: It's open.

Yeah... that was odd even for me. I was expecting the go away or leave me alone response.

I gently opened the door with my free hand and entered the room, I was really worried that she would die or might have ended up in a coma. Since that her arm seems to be the only injury it would be best if she takes it easy. I don't want her taking any chances of hurting her arm even more than it already is.