Chapter 16 Mothers, Training and Smiling For The First Time

3rd POV

Y/N was sleeping peacefully as Fleetway GF was wrapped in his tails unable to escape, but she felt comfortable as this was the first time it's happened. She was sleeping rather happily and the other GF's were seen cuddling with him as well, but they couldn't resist playing with Y/N's ears since Fleetway GF as wrapped up in Y/N's tails.

Y/N's ears were, so soft they couldn't resist the urge to play and also feel them even the inside was softer then the outside. They got addicted to this really fast and found it to be rather nice, but they couldn't stop cause it was such a soothing feeling.

The other GF's woke up and saw Y/N cuddling next to Fleetway GF as his arms were wrapped around her body as well. Fleetway GF woke up, but freaked out cause there faces were, so close to each other.

Fleetway GF's Mind: "What do I do!? I wasn't expecting this to happen."

Fleetway GF: O///o 'Whispering' Too close...

Y/N: 'Cute snoring sounds'

The GF's Mind: ">///< FUNK THE CUTENESS IS KILLING US!"

As Y/N was sleeping in such a cute way the GF's were clutching their hearts and trying to stop their bloody noses as the cuteness was getting even stronger.

Fleetway GF was beat red cause she was being kissed on the lips from Y/N even though he was asleep he did move a little bit and that was it. They were thankful that he doesn't grab anything sensitive on their body since he never likes to do that stuff since because he has no idea what it's about. They wouldn't be lying if they said they wanted that to happen.

Fleetway GF: >///< Whimpering in embarrassment'

The other GF's: That's hot.

Y/N: 'Nuzzling closer to Fleetway GF' 💤

Fleetway GF fainted from embarrassment as it was too much for her to handle. As for the other GF's they fainted as well cause the cuteness finally got them and they couldn't last any longer.

Y/N was then seen nuzzling his face against GF as she froze up as her face was now red while she was freaking out as she wasn't expecting this to happen, but she wouldn't be lying if she was also enjoying it.

GF: 'Struggling to not squeal from the cuteness'

She was struggling not to squeal because to her this is very cute and her heart was melting on the inside as she hasn't seen this cute side of Y/N before.

All of the GF's then cuddled closer to Y/N and to their surprise his body heat was really nice as they fell asleep right on the spot.

Hours later they woke up feeling really great and headed downstairs since they decided to make breakfast as Y/N does it all the time.

They figured a change of pace would be nice since he does all the cooking and...they want to make something for him to eat.

Hey if he does all the cooking let your girl try and do it, so you can have a break.

Y/N was never picky about any of the food he would eat, so they found that really sad cause he doesn't seem to have a favorite. However they also took advantage of this as they can surprise him with really good that they like and also help get him up to date on what would be a delicious treat.

They left him upstairs with GameToons V1 GF and RecD GF as they were cuddling him due to him being, so dang adorable which made their hearts melt.

They decided to make some French toast and pancakes as well as some cinnamon roles since they found Y/N cooking that for them, so much they learned how to do it themselves.