Chapter 12 Tutorial, Shopping and Pampering Y/N With Lot's Of Love

3rd POV

The GF's, Y/N and MM were now at the place ready to enjoy themselves as they can rest after their reunion from earlier.

Y/N wanted to ask the GF's a question as he was struggling to say it. The GF's of course found is both surprising and cute cause this is the first time they see this side of him.

Y/N: You know... ever since I did the tutorial song with GF... and the other with Shayla... I was wondering... would it be okay if we did the tutorial again?

That made the GF's happy as they saw he was ready to sing the song again.

The song Tutorial had so many styles and remixes as well including the whole design and arrow set-ups.

They all got the music ready and the tutorial songs they had were new and one was a bit old. Y/N was ready to sing the songs he wanted to be sure he didn't lose his touch.

Y/N: "Videos Down Below"

(Y/N hit the Extra notes with ease and no he didn't mess anything up while singing.)

Y/N nailed all the current Tutorial songs with ease and he also tried out new poses in the process. The GF's saw his shadow hands when he did an up pose which was really cool and also intimidating. They felt his skeleton arm which didn't seem to bother or give Y/N any reaction.

It felt smooth, soft to squeeze for some reason and also a nice texture structure as the color itself was very nice and looks very clean.

Y/N noticed that they started feeling the void part of his face which he seemed fine with as it wasn't a problem.

The moment they touched the void part is was soft and very smooth. They also pinched that part of his face as it was SUPER squeeze able and it didn't even leave a mark. The thing that really confused them is why he had no reaction to it.

Seems that his reactions for stuff like that are still broken, but he didn't care about that as it felt nice and really soft for the GF's to enjoy.

One problem is that since his body is WAY MORE SOFTER he might not be lucky when they refuse to let him go. Especially since his hair is even more softer than it originally was.

This will be a problem as he may not be able to handle the affection they will give him since this may cause... unwanted attention.

His eyes were mainly the thing he was none, so sure about. His left eye was still dysfunctional since it needed to adapt. He can still open and close it he just wouldn't be able to see out of it until later.