Chapter 11 A New Vessel, A New World and It's Still Me Girls

3rd POV

Y/N L/N's body.

Died from the compounds, but he did get his revenge in the end.

However he couldn't stop thing about the time's he was with the GF's.

Something within him didn't feel right.

Why?

Cause the time he had with them might have been short or only for a few days, but... it felt as if they've been hanging out and learning more about each other for days.

His soul was there inside the portal as it was shaking violently. It needed something else and then... it ended up in a void.

His soul was somehow stable here and unexpectedly he started to somehow absorb its properties and he created a new vessel this time it looked like his original body only back to his real appearance before his hair and eyes were changed. Surprisingly some of the original looks he had were there.

His Left his eye is now Yellow with some Angelic Markings while the other was now the same as HD Lord X. His hair was mainly purple with the streaks being Dark Navy Blue. He saw two different ears on his head as it was both a fox and cat. His noticed that he had more tails then he originally should. He had eleven tails two of them being from the cat side and the other nine being a fox or rather a Kitsune. He didn't have the whiskers or fluffy fur on his body. His ears and tails were the only ones that had it.

Sadly he only had two types of tails the moment as he saw them. Then... poof. They were gone. All he had was his new body.

He saw his reflection as only his left arm and the left side of his face were different. His left arm was forever stuck as a skeleton while the left side of his face was like a void. He touched it with his hand and noticed that nothing bad happened.

It felt smooth then he felt his body which was...soft? It felt so soft that... he could't even figure what was going on and he couldn't even describe what was softer than his flesh. He felt his left Skeleton Arm which was... also soft?

Y/N: Weird?

He started to realize something as he was worried about it. His Female Counter appearing there in his mind as he was going to die.

Then he found himself as a soul... he survived.

He try to feel any emotions, but... he couldn't.

Seems the damage was, so bad that he can't even feel it in his new body.

Suddenly he saw a bunch of red wires appear around him and heard a voice. A voice he did not expect to hear in all his life.

????: So... the Creator of Lord X is alive. I must say it's nice of you to be here, but you have the girls to find.

Yup. That voice belonged to none other than...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Fatal Error.

Fatal Error: "Image Down Below"