Chapter 15 Meeting 4 GF's, Hitman and...Another tail?

3rd POV

Y/N was sleeping peacefully in bed as he felt comfortable even though he normally sleeps on...pretty bad stuff. He woke up though...it was pretty hard to breath and he couldn't speak either as something wasn't letting him. He couldn't even see where he was at, but...he felt comfortable for some reason.

When he tried to get up he was immediately pulled back as whatever got his head prevented him from being able to get away.

Y/N: 'Muffled' MRGH!

The GF's were asleep, so his pleads for help couldn't be heard since something was preventing him from being able to speak.

Y/N: ''Falling asleep' Mmmmm......mmm....mmm... 'Falls asleep' mmm.......zzz....💤

Y/N sadly passed out as he couldn't stay awake anymore and ended up unable to move.

The camera zooms out to Fleetway GF as she was the one who smothered his face in her chest. Though it would seem the top part of her dress was lowered exposing something and Y/N's mouth was put onto it.

Fleetway GF: 'Quietly speaking' Y-You don't need to be awake or see what I'm d-doing. A little something y-you deserve for trying to k-keep us s-s-safe... our little s-secret.

Fleetway GF couldn't take it anymore and decided to feed him some of her milk. She made sure to stay healthy and sometimes she can get carried away as the pleasure of the food she has was way too good and the food Y/N makes was, so good she wanted him to enjoy this in secret. She needed him to be unconscious, so he wouldn't be aware of it and she didn't want him to loose his innocence if he was awake for it.

It was actually the first time she was doing this to Y/N and she feels pretty good about it, but she wasn't aware that GF was awake and had a very faint idea of what was going on. Fleetway GF managed to figure out why Y/N had that strange sticky substance in his face and she managed to track it down to the one GF that Y/N scared on Earth.

She's pretty annoyed that she did that to him, but then again she can't blame her since the mating instincts are insanely difficult to fight.

When morning came Y/N was still asleep and he finally woke up though he was a bit tired, but he got up and headed off to the kitchen though he wasn't wearing his normal night clothes as he was wearing a nightgown for girls.

Which GF did that to him?

Simple Mega CD GF did that to him as she wanted to see how long it would take Y/N to realize he was wearing girl clothes again.

Needless to say he had no reaction until he was in the bathroom and screamed s quietly as possible to not wake anyone up. While the other GF's glare at Mega CD GF for the stunt she pulled.

Though after screaming quietly he walked to the kitchen sad and just made breakfast for everyone as he was now unhappy knowing he can't escape this fate.

For some reason he didn't feel thirsty or hungry which was very weird since he should be feeling the need to eat and have something to drink.

In fact his stomach felt...full.

He wasn't sure what was going on, but he had a feeling something wasn't right.

The GF's came down and notice his confusion as he felt stomach and told them directly.

Y/N: For some reason I don't feel hungry or thirsty and I didn't eat anything either.