Chapter 19 Meeting Ten GF's, A War Zone, Nevada and More GF's

3rd POV

Y/N and the GF's are seen cuddling on a bed as they are sleeping peacefully with Y/N wrapped up as a burrito and wearing Lullaby GF's beanie. The GF's woke up as they can be seen wearing drip and Y/N was seen floating in the air as that adorable burrito gave the GF's a heart attack with blood coming out of their noses cause they didn't expect a cuteness attack.

The GF's: 'Having a heart attack with bloody noses and red face' >///< Not again.

They hit the ground with a thud as it was too much for them while Y/N was seen floating back onto the bed still sleeping peacefully.

Y/N then woke up yawning and looked down only to see he was wrapped up as a burrito and noticed he was wearing Lullaby GF's beanie. He phased through the bed and landed in the kitchen as he was out of the blanket and was still wearing the beanie. He got straight to cooking while the GF's were recovering from their cuteness attack.

The GF's can be seen in the room struggling to get up and stand as they were trying to keep themselves from fainting Y/N's cuteness was insanely deadly as they are barely able to survive it after witnessing it the first time.

They were able to control themselves and they were happy he was accepting the affection and it seems he was doing better this time as he was now adjusted to his emotions for a certain amount of time as well as his feelings and other things. The GF's felt proud of their progress and simply puffed their chest in pride knowing that they will succeed in fixing Y/N completely.

It's slow and hard, but they know they can save him from completely losing himself before he became nothing than a shadow of his former self.

The GF's won't stop until he is saved and nothing will ruin the love they have for Y/N as he is also healing them from a pain that they kept hidden deep within them from everyone.

Y/N can be seen cooking in the kitchen as well as making a nice drink for everyone and after he was done he was talking with MM about something important as he needed...advice and something that could be good for later.

When they were done the GF's came downstairs as the delicious smell tickled their noses and boy was it a sight to behold. MM was enjoying herself and the GF's were enjoying the food as it was insanely good while Y/N didn't seem to have any idea of what was going on and didn't get any reactions from his own food.

He was, so used to thinking his food was bad that he didn't exactly understand it since he forgot what his cooking taste like. Even though he can taste he didn't really taste any changes apart from having a nice soothing affect from eating, so he's still adjusting and trying to fix it.

After eating breakfast he cleaned everything up as they were even cleaner then before and asked what was gonna happen next.

Y/N: So... what do you girls wanna do?

GF's: We have some friends we want you to meet.

Y/N: 'Confused' Friends?

He didn't have any friends when he was a kid and during his school days. He never had a single friend, so he wouldn't understand the word friend or friends at this point.

Y/N: 'Confused' What's a friend?

The GF's clutched their hearts cause he was giving them a really cute and confusing look, but it also made them beat red and have a slight nosebleed not expecting him to look and ask a question like this.