Filsa

Granite

Even after Solia Noctia sank below the eastern horizon the chaos ensued. It was the first war we had in 103 years. The Emerald colony of West Filsa was destroyed by weather, and its inhabitants, upon returning to Emerald City, started a trade war. Neither territory had enough supplies, money, or food to share between the inhabitants. The West Filsa Territory needed repairs to be able to return to their lost colony. The Emerald City became a warzone. The lack of food for everyone to share caused the citizens of both lands to go crazy. Any returning fishing boat was mobbed the moment it entered the Grand Harbor. I had to stay in the tall Octagonal Senate Building's Leader Center tower, where I planned a way to stop the war.

"Avieasolia," I said over the message console in my office, "I have decided on our solution. I will require eight shuttles filled with tools, cloth, wood, and food in order to bring peace back to the territories"

"Alright Granite, I'll send them over as soon as I can, but I need you to do me a favor in return. I have an apprentice for you, his name is Mountain. He needs a masterful trainer like you."

"Sounds good Avieasolia, I'll be waiting to meet him when he arrives."

Moments later, the first three shuttles arrived and landed on the top of the Senate Building. Mountain came down from the first one. Contrary to his name, he was a small bear. He had dark green fur and some simple cloth armor. He looked like he would be a quick learner. I went out to the deck overlook on the tower with him and used our territory's traditional horn to call a meeting. The people gathered in a huge, but segregated crowd, eager to hear their leader's words.

"Stop the fighting to listen in, for it is too loud for this peaceful realm. Violence scars the land with scarlet too dark. For this we must return to the light. Three supply ships have arrived from Agate Republic. They came to deliver shelter, food, tools, but no weapons. You do not need weapons, you need peace. Without peace, none of this mess will be resolved. Five more ships are going to arrive later, and then, my apprentice, Mountain, and I will go to Filsa and sort out repairs and negotiations there." One more shuttle landed and the other four flew over towards West Filsa. "Those who are from Filsa, the large sailing ship will take you to your home. Those who are from the Emerald Territory will help repair and start the growing of crops here." Another ship landed; this one was small and triangular, Avieasolia's ship.

"I will be sure to keep your lands safe in your absence Granite, now go! You don't have enough time to waste!" Avieasolia said as he came down. If I were to walk right into Filsa, we might start an even larger war. This meant we only had one option: to sneak into their land from the south. I had a submarine ready below the Grand Harbor and was ready for my escape. I led Mountain back inside the Leader's Tower and into a small room filled with locked up weapons for the training of new apprentices.

"Well there you have it Mountain, pick your weapons- we don't have much time."

"Master Granite? What about these ones?" Mountain stretched up to point at a case with two small curved knives.

"You sure?"

"Why not?" he replied.

"Alright," I unlocked the case with my paw print and sheathed the knives. The straps fit great on his back, holding them in place so they wouldn't fall. "This way" I directed him.

"So you have a submarine?" Mountain asked as we walked in the elevator. I tapped the Cave 1 button, the lowest floor there was.

"Yep. Here on Aviea there is enough water to get almost anywhere by going through it. Just in case of secret operations, we tend to keep one here." The elevator stopped and doors slid to the sides, revealing the inside of a dimly lit cave. At the end of the cave, a small airlock opened, revealing the hallway to the submarine.