A Dark Cat

Granite

Setai's speech rattled the people of the village greatly. Both Henry and I were amazed to see how the crowd reacted to the words they had not expected to hear.

"Now that you have stopped your fight, we will rebuild!" Setai continued.

"Granite! Are you done on Sleepy2c?"

"Just about, yeah, I'll be there in a bit." I said into the communicator.

"You gotta go?" Setai asked.

"It seems so, but you need to come to Aviea with me once I have dealt with Avieasolia's next task."

"Alright, sounds good. I will stay here and help my people in the meantime."

"Of course, Henry?"

"Yes Grandpa Bear?"

"Why don't you stay here with Setai? Perhaps you can learn more about his world while you wait for me!"

"Master Granite, it's Mountain, I've got the ship landing right outside the village to bring you back to Avieasolia. He says there is a problem in Aquat Territory that you need to help with."

"I see you Mountain, I'll be with you momentarily. Setai, take care, release your father and start your moon's new age."

"Thank you Granite, I certainly will."

"Have fun Henry!"

~ ~ ~

Mountain and I saw Avieasolia run to the Agate Leaders' Hangar as we landed inside. We quickly exited the ship to see what issue he had.

"Avieasolia!" Mountain started.

"We have a similar problem in Aquat, based on the report you sent on your way here Granite. Jet is being put in danger due to the secret station set up on the outskirts of the territory's capital. The base is set up to investigate the presence of a strange artifact. The people of the territory think the artifact is responsible for the unusual economic crashes they have had in the territory lately." We walked out of the hangar and started down the long hallway to the Territory Negotiations Center.

"Strange, it seems that there may be a connection between the artifacts. Perhaps they are driving the people mad!" I responded.

"Maybe, but it's worse than that. There seems to be a massive collection of creatures pouring in from the East Filsa Mountains north of the territory. The creatures are acting quite aggressive and seem to be after the artifact. Many more are coming, and you need to get there and sort things out with the creatures while Jet figures out how to fix the rest of the problems."

As we entered the Negotiations Center I noticed a dark cat was already in the room.

"Onyx, " Avieasolia said, "this is Granite." The cat came towards me carefully.

"You're the leader of Emerald Territory right?" she asked me.

"Yes, I am, and I'm guessing you are Jet's daughter?"

"Sure am. You ready to come get things sorted?"

"Yeah, but I'm just wondering, Avieasolia, what are we supposed to fight off all these animals with?"

"The shuttle right outside the door there has a few automatic turrets to assist you."

"And what else?"

"Whatever you find!" Avieasolia replied in a challenging voice.

"Great. Well we aren't accomplishing anything here. C'mon Onyx let's see what we can do."