Call for Power

Sapphire

Of course, you know it, more travelling. Granite's plan? Great. For the good sake of us all, there was a bit of a twist. After getting all our transportation mix-ups fixed, we went back to Emerald Territory, where Granite gathered some fancy data drives and called upon one of his fancier Emerald Cruisers for our trip back to Solia Aqua, more specifically the planet Zekj, the star's outermost planet.

"We're just around the corner from Zekj." Granite came into the Main Planning Room, "Okay you guys! Check this out!"

Granite stepped to the center display and plugged in his fancy data drives. I jumped up on the side of the display and crouched down to take a look at what seemed like a giant blueprint.

"This is amazing!" said Sleepy.

"What is it?" Onyx asked.

"It's a ship, designed by Avieasolia and I to serve as a moving base of operations for the Soliean Protectors and leaders. Unfortunately with a project this expensive we need to get the vote for from the majority of the territories of Solia."

"Wow, way to ruin the excitement!"

"This is a capital ship just for us?" asked Henry.

"Yes, it is, but we didn't get the vote. Turns out that if one territory leader is crazy enough to pay for the entire ship, then that leader can gift the ship to the Soliean Protectors."

"Oh? So are you crazy enough?" Onyx continued.

"Sure am, that's why we're going to Zekj, Zekj of course being one of the primary construction worlds of the Soliean Fleet."

The ship slowly descended down into the grassy plains of Zekj, but just ahead we could see the giant towers and ship parts.

"Hey, uh, Granite?" Onyx started, "your device is making some noise!"

"Device?" he asked, "which device?"

"That one from Zetrafore?"

"Err?"

"This one!!!" Onyx tossed the device to him, revealing the rapid short bursts of sounds that signified some sort of something.

"Ah yes, the rift detector."

"Yes, of course."

"Well, I'll leave that to, uh, Sapphire, sure!"

Granite tossed me the strange device.

"You take care of that, and I will get to building a ship!" he said, setting for the exit.

"Okay then everyone, I guess I'm in command here!" I told the team.

"Rift detector?" Mountain pointed, trying to get an idea of our next move.

"Yep, let's check it out, and this time, we'll bring a shovel," Onyx stated.

"Right then, off we go!" Sleepy declared.

~ ~ ~

Mountain

Sapphire had us out on a chase to find some sort of crystal using the rift detector, but so far, no such luck.

"I thought it was pointing this way!" Sapphire said.

"Just like you thought it was pointing this way a few minutes ago?" Onyx asked.

"Wait! I think I've been reading this wrong. I think it's supposed to go, ah!"

I immediately took attention after her short burst of excitement, "You got it?"

"Just about... yeah!"