Authors Note

MESSAGE FROM ADRIANNA

I'd like to thank every single person who's decided to read this story. The Crimson Chariot holds a very special place in my heart since it was the first novel I had ever worked on four years ago. Tracing the steps back to where I started and how far I've come along is exhilarating! Fourteen-year-old would be so proud of eighteen-year-old me as I pick up the pieces she left behind and complete the puzzle that she never got around to finishing, and none of it would have been possible without you. The Crimson Chariot is my mirror to my younger self and I sincerely thank everyone who's had my back during this journey, and the ones who are yet to come! I hope you love this story as much as I do and have a great time!

MESSAGE FROM EMILY

Hello dear readers, if it feels like a trap you're already in one! The trap is that I captivated you into reading this book. I did that once before but I didn't like the ending, so after 4-5 long years you are receiving this piece. This piece's ideas were very different originally and let's face it not every idea is perfect. However, I believe that after all this time it has been perfected. It's been a long time coming but, It's you and me, That's my whole world, and I hope you enjoy this book. Thank you for reading The Crimson Chariot.

TRIGGER WARNINGS

Death, Violence, Murder, Gore, Dismemberment, Suicide and Self-Harm, Sexual and Mental Abuse, Rape, Drug Abuse, Underage Drinking, Bullying/Cyberbullying, Trauma and Mental Illnesses, Kidnapping, Strong Language

If any of these topics trigger you, we completely understand. Click away if you're uncomfotable and hopefully, we can meet in another story! If the portrayals of these topics seems incorrect/insensetive, kindly let us know so we can look into them and fix them. We never mean to offend anyone.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright of @EmberAndAdrianna . No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or without prior permissions of the authors.

NOTE

Neither of us works in law enforcement so please correct us if we use the wrong terminology or procedures.

This book is fictional and any resemblance to real people, places or events is purely coincidental.

Lastly, don't be disrespectful in the comments (to us or to fellow reads). Mean and rude comments will be deleted and the users will be blocked immediately. Feel free to leave remarks about the book but be kind as you do!

Happy reading!