1. Worst day

It's Monday. The worst day in the history of days.
Not because I have class. No. Well partly it's because of that.
But Its particularly bad for Harry because He had classes with Malfoy.

Harry sighs as he sat up on his bed, holding his class schedule for the day which Hermonie had snuck in for him.
Typical her.

first and second period - double portions ~with Malfoy.
Third period - Transfiguration ~with Malfoy
Fourth period - free!
lunch
Fifth period - DADA ~ with Malfoy

"Oh well. Such a nice way to start this sodding year. Portions with Malfoy." He groans as he gets up and gets ready for class.
Well shit. He thinks when he realises that not only he has to go to portions but that
Snape will be there.
That fucking brute will make me partner with Malfoy! I know it!
Knowing he can't possibly miss the first day of class after returning for yet another year, the thought of Hermonie freaking out at him because of missing portions (mostly because he was pathetic at it) was scarier than killing voldermort himself.
Why the hell did Ron not wake me up!
As he finished getting dressed, he casted a tempus charm, "Fuck I'm late!" He spoke mortifyingly.
How the hell did I miss breakfast and am almost late for class!?
Oh... right... I spent half the night trying to figure out why Malfoy was walking around the school at 2 am in the morning... I need help.
Harry groaned as he rushed out to reach portions on time.

In the Slytherin dungeons

"Having perfect hair is an art, Pansy . You won't understand." Draco groaned.
"But spending a solid hour on it is just ridiculous! Not to mention, even after an hour, it still looks like a gold cemented cap on your peanut head darling." Pansy stated as she crossed her legs as she sat on Draco's bed.
"It absolutely does not look cemented you uncivilised brute!" Draco gasped, touching his hair, staring at himself, mortifyingly.
"You say it like you have seen civilised brutes." She laughed as Draco scowled, "Oh no don't scowl sweetie, it causes wrinkles."
This made Draco's scowl drop into a worrying expression, "pansy!" He whined, "I don't know what to do with it!" Draco sad, referring to his hair.
"Just leave it natural. I bet he will like it." Pansy smirked
"I guess- wait. Who is he and why will he like it and why should I give a tiniest piece of fuck to care what he thinks Pansy?" Draco blurted out, overthinking as usual.
"Chill out princess, stop running your brain a million miles a second. I meant Harry Potter of course."

"First," Draco scowled in disgust yet again, " don't ever call me princess again. And second? I don't give a tiny rats ass about what potter thinks."
I only care if I look to perfection when I enter the classroom, looking like a god so I can have the pleasure of saint pottah drooling over me.
"Yeah. Right. It's just a trick to make fun if potter right? Now that he came out as bisexual?"
"Precisely Pansy." Draco smirked ignoring her sarcasm, "I will make potter fall for me and make him flustered every chance I get. He won't be able to resist the Malfoy charm. Heck, he fell for Diggery. Falling for me would be easier than shooting that spell he's so fond of."
"Expellarmus?"
"Yeah. That one." Draco said as he finished hair spraying his hair, not cemented but left natural, "now let's go, I have double portions with sodding potter.
"That gonna be fun!" Pansy squealed, " Now you get to show off your skills cause of that private tutor your father hired a year ago! You never did tell me why you suddenly stopped the classes with him after only four months in, you were doing good, what was his name? Atl-" Pansy instantly felt the need to shut her mouth
Draco's mood suddenly dropped, so did his heart at the bottom of his stomach,"We don't talk about that Pansy." He said after a while in a emotionless voice.

"But Draco! It's been a year! Don't tell me you still-"
"Stop Pansy! just shut the fuck up!" Draco shouted at Pansy, scaring her.
"I-"
"NO!" He howled
"I'm sorry.." Pansy whispered lightly as Draco took a deep breath in.
He looked at Pansy, realising he actually scared her. Fuck! He knew Pansy got screamed on by her mother so much she would startle at the littlest things and go straight into panic mode.
There she was, her arms wrapped around her legs, her face hidden in her knees, shaking slightly, crying silently.
"Oh my god... I'm- I'm sorry pans... I'm so sorry." Draco whispered as he went close and hugged her.
It took a minute but she caved and hugged back.
After a while Pansy was feeling okay, Draco knew she'd be fine when she quite literally kicked Draco out of his own master bedroom to go flirt with potter.
Which made him smile none the less.
- x-