2. You're late

Harry's pov

Ahhhh fuck I'm so late! Snape's gonna kill me!
Harry runs down the hallway, finallly finding himself bursting into the classroom with everyone staring at him.
And out of so many eyes, he somehow finds himself staring at a pair of grey ones.
The first thing Harry notices everytime he looks at Draco are his eyes.
So deep.
So beautfu- NO.
I didn't not just think that!
The second thing he notices is the beautiful mess of blonde hair, loose and flowing.
"Mister potter." Comes Snape's cocky voice which makes Harry tear away his eyes from the blonde Slytherin prince, "You're late."
Thankyou for stating the obvious you idiot. Harry almost spoke but but his tongue.
"Sorry professor. I overslept..." I don't say ' it won't happen again' because I know me well enough.
"Ten points from griffendor. Take a seat next to Mister Malfoy after getting ingredients for Amortentia, cause I assume you're not going to be doing any actual brewing, of course lord forbid you do something productive in my class for once." Snape snarled, making all the Slytherins have a hearty laugh.
Enough.
"Actually professor, I was going to brew the portion this time. Ya'know, test my skills. Draco go get the ingredients, I'll set up the station." Harry spoke confidently, and this did not go unnoticed by Draco that Harry just used his first name for the first time ever.
"Sure." Draco mumbled,avoiding the fact that he didn't know how to address Harry anymore.
He just called Draco by his first name... Is that a truce? Was that a mistake? Was he trying to show smape were friends just to spite him?
He didn't know.

It took Draco less than a minute to get all the ingredients. Other had to read through books to figure it out but he had learnt this love portion long ago.

"You're not actually going to brew... are you?" Draco asked confusingly as he placed everything on the table.
"Even if I wasn't before, I sure do have to now Malfoy." Harry stated and the use of Draco's last name cleared his overthinking, "Oh right! Cause saint pottah can't afford to lose face in so much of a portions class am I right?"
"Fuck you Malfoy." Harry said dryly as he went through the text book, trying ignoring the insults being thrown his way as usual.
"No Thankyou potter, i much rather fuck you than the other way around. 'Fuck you Malfoy' like I'd ever bottom for you, scarhead."
Draco's statement left Harry frozen with his face turning crimson slowly.
"Okay now pottah, unless you want others to believe we've done something indecent to make you blush so hard, I suggest you make yourself useful and actually start brewing." Draco sneered as Harry took a big sigh.
"In the name of Salazar Slytherin himself, please shut up." Harry mumbled as he started to attempt to brew a decent potion.

Fifteen minutes had gone by and everything was going good, Harry was brewing not so horribly and Draco dialed down on his cocky comments.

Harry went to check on Hermonie who was brewing with Ron, leaving the portion to boil a bit after it was finished, while Draco had gone to the washroom.

That is when suddenly peeves came in and made a big racket.

Snape was beyond angry and was shooting the imoblous spell at him but he just kept moving around.

Peeves put some things in Harry and Draco's potion secretly and flew away gigglingly.

When Draco came back, Harry returned to their place, "Good going Pottah! Now what would we do if the brew had burned!" Draco said in his oh-so-dramatic way.
"Relax. Geez. What does it take for you to get your dramatic ass to shut the fuck up!?" Harry groaned
"Wouldn't you like to know?" Draco smirked Leaving Harry a little confused.
"Everybody... To those who have succeeded... in brewing the potion, you may drink it simultaneously and write down what you feel. I know in most classes before you all have just smelled this potion. But i believe you are not spoiled brats anymore and can handle situations... am I right, Mister Potter?" Snape snarled, speaking ever so grumpily.
"Yes." Harry said annoyingly
"Yes....?"
"Yes professor." Harry groaned as he and Draco turned to eachother, "so. How do we do this?" Harry asked
"What do you mean how do we do this? We put the potion in a cup and we drink it you daft dimbo." Draco scoffed doing the same.
One day I am gonna kill Draco and not feel bad about it. Harry thought

After putting the potion in the cups, Harry and Draco held them in their hands.
"Well... cheers." Harry mumbled.
"Whatever pottah." Draco mumbled as they took a deep breath and chugged the potion.

The potion hit them hard.
Draco was looking at his cup which he carefully put on the table, not looking up.
Harry on the other hand had never taken his eyes off of Draco.
Something was wrong. They could feel it. Harry more than Draco.
Harry couldn't help but place his hands on Draco's thigh, which made Draco snap his eyes towards Harry.

Oh boy. This. Is. Bad.

Harry's hands were frozen in spot, so we're his eyes.
Draco couldn't move, he felt as though if he did, then he'd be fucking Harry in the middle of the potions class.
It was like, the slight sexual attraction he had towards Potter had been magnified by a thousand and all the self control down to ten, dropping each second he spent looking into those green eyes.

That when the bell rang.