16. The wreck of our hearts

Author herre

check the playlist chapter that i just added, (i didn't think of it before ugh!)
It is a Spotify playlist for you to enjoy if you liked the story. <3 )
Page three.
It had a link and name of the page
Have fun munchkins 🤍
This is the LAST CHAPTER!!!!

_________

Draco stiffened and Blaise's smirk widened in victory,
"no one fucking need you here you fucking deatheate-"
"NO!"
"What ?" Blaise asked, confused.
"I said get out, Blaise. You fucking gold digger. Get OUT!" Harry took off his ring and threw it on Blaise's face, and gave him a look that would've killed even Voldermort.

Blaise, stood and walked out silently, not being able to process what the fuck had happened.

Draco stood there, staring at Harry, while Harry was looking at his hands.
Thinking.

"Hare i-"
"No! Don't you fucking dare call me that! You lost that privilege long ago you fucking dick!" Harry bursted.

"Okay. I'm sorry-"

"You don't get to fucking apologise either. You fucking killed me Malfoy! I fucking almost died because of you!"
Draco had a surprised look on his face, Harry was now standing and looking crazy.
His face was red and tears streamed down his eyes. His hair even more messy.
He kept tugging at his hair, Draco wondered if blood was tickling down his head because of the intense pull.

"I- What did I do... I don't know what I did." Draco asked nervously.

Harry started laughing, he laughed as his mind went completely haywire.
This was it, he was going to say it all.
He was going to fucking spit everything out!
"You don't know what you did Huh? Let me fucking tell you what you did you heartbreaker!" Harry started crying as he screamed at the top of his lungs.
"You left me, you fucking left me for months. and even when you came back, you ducking left me all over again. But I didn't believe I lost you, so I waited and waited and waited. But you never came back! And then one night you fucking broke the bond." Harry was sobbing and yet he screamed as blood trickled down his head from pulling his hair too hard, " and you know what I thought Draco?" He asked him , Harry hated his weak he sounded, but it was the truth. He was weak, especially when it came to Draco.
Draco was stiff, standing where he had been from the minute Harry had started screaming, he slowly shook his head, saying no.
"I thought you died. I thought you fucking died Draco! After months and months of torture and therapy and hurt! When I had finally started to live a little, while waiting for the love of my fucking life, one night of agonising pain took everything away from me! I thought the boy I loved fucking died! And you know what I did then Draco? I guess not. Then let me fucking tell you. First I broke everything in the room we shared and when I could make the pain stop? I walked to the balcony door, and stepped outside, I was ready to die if it weren't for Hermonie, I would be dead!"
Draco had tears spiking down his face, Draco broke inside when he realised what his actions had brought upon the boy he loved.
"Harry I-"
"Oh no. You don't think that's the end do you!? No your torment goes deeper. " Harry spoke, and Draco could not even imagine what else would have happened.
"After that night I didn't leave my bed for about a week, I was mourning my dead boyfriend when suddenly one day I felt a tug just like I used to before when my boyfriend was alive. The rug that indicated that he was thinking of me, that he was alive.
I then realised that you'd isn't die and that the reason the bond broke was because you broke it! You broke it because you couldn't be a fucking man and tell me you didn't love me anymore to my fucking face! You did what any heartbreaker does, you broke the person you truly loved you. And you turned that love into hate." Harry finished, but suddenly spoke again, "And you know what? This is my fucking closure! Now you can speak whatever the fuck you feel like speaking! I won't be around to hear it anyway." Harry called down, but didn't stop crying as he turned, to walk out the room when Draco's voice echoed in the room which made Harry stop.
"Harry... I didn't break the bond because I didn't love you anymore." Draco spoke, " I broke the bond because some death eaters had almost caught me and I had minutes- no fucking seconds to break the bond! Or else they would have traced you through me and you would have been defenceless! They would have killed you in your sleep Harry!"
Draco was howling too and Harry had a look as if he had seen a ghost of the snake from the chamber of secrets.
Harry was petrified.
He knew how much vengeance the death eaters held for Draco. If they caught him that meant-
"Did they hurt you!?" Harry came running across the room, inspecting Draco's arms and shoulders.
Draco had so many stitches on his face, how did he not notice that.
"Oh no." Harry mumbled as he let even more tears escape, " Why aren't you in a hospital!?" He asked angrily, no matter how much he said he hated Draco, he knew that he hated him because he loved him .