3. Maybe

It's Transfiguration, class just right around the corner.

But they couldn't move. They could, but didn't want to.
"Are you boys going sit here all day?" Same Snape's thick snarky voice, which brought back the boys to the land of the living.
That's when they noticed that the whole class was empty, how long have we been staring at eachother?
"You both are about to be late for your classes. So unless you both want detention, I suggest you make yourself scarce."
At that, Harry and Draco ran for the hills. And in this case? Transfiguration with Mcgonagall.

It took them less than five minutes to reach the classroom and Professor Mcgonagall had already started with the lesson.
"Boys, I hope you're not late next time." She said, not wanting to interrupt the class.
"Sorry professor." Both Harry and Draco mumbled as they roamed their eyes for a seat.
To their dismay, the last bench was empty... they had to sit together.
Both of them sighed and took a seat next to eachother.
Mcgonagall had started to teach, writing notes, briefing them about their new chapter, but Harry and Malfoy couldn't even try and concentrate.
It was as if they could feel the heat radiating off of eachother.
Fuck.. what's the matter with me? Harry thought, why am I feeling this pull towards fucking malfoy!
(A.N- Now that's an idea;)

Draco on the other hand was going crazy, he couldn't even think straight, he just kept trying to figure out what went wrong with the potion, because that had to be the fucking reason he was feeling this strong urge to fuck Harry.
Oh what it would be like to have him suck my cock while I roam my hands through his messy all time sex hair.
I would finger him until he'd come and then have him ride me until I would.
I would lick every square inch of his body and never let him leave.

It didn't take Draco long to realise that he was now hard. Very fucking painfully hard.

Oh. Fucking. Hell.

Draco sighed, trying to fix his robes in such a way that his hardness would not be noticeable, particularly by a brunette with forest green eyes and a very sexy scar who would look so fucking sexy with my cum all over his stomach withering and stuttering and moaning my name repeatedly.

At the worst moment, Harry decided to come close and whisper his name in Draco's ear, "Draco?"
That's all it took for Draco to cum in his pants a little.
"What pottah?" He mumbled
"You- you have a ... situation..." Harry mumbled, blushing very dark.
"I know... it- it the potion I- I'm sure of it... I just need to get through this class to..." take care of it. Draco thought but he really didn't like the idea of telling Harry that after class he'd be wanking himself.
Draco groaned and put his forehead on the table, staring at his legs, when suddenly he noticed Harry's crotch... how it was Hard too.
Harry Potter is fucking hard right beside me!
Draco felt so turned on and so happy at the same time that his pale face went cherry red in no time.
"Pottah... you too look like you have a... what did you call it? Ah. Right. Situation."
Draco triumphed, smirking at the boy, feeling happy he got to tease Harry.
Harry sighed and placed his hand in the middle of the bench, i.e on either side of his thighs, as if to stretch out his hands.
He made this sound which made Draco's dick even harder.
"Are you trying to tease me pottah?" Draco groaned.
" no I'm not I just... wait... are you... are you hard.. because of me?" Harry asked in a small voice making sure Mcgonagall didn't hear them.
Draco was stunned, would should I answer to that!?

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Draco sassed avoiding the question, "why are you hard pottah? Is that for me?" Draco asked
Though he was trying to sound playful, he was genuinely curious.
"I... maybe..." Harry mumbled which made Draco stop breathing.
He stared at Harry.
After what felt like hours, he replied, "I... it's a maybe for me too."

Draco and Harry stared at eachother, Draco's eyes dropped to Harry's hand on the bench, he looked back up to Harry as he placed his hand right on top of his.
And oh boy.
The feeling was so fucking fantastic they couldn't believe it.
It was as if after being under the water, they'd finally come up for air.
They could finally breathe.
But with that breath, came a hunger. The kind of hunger that just couldn't wait.
Draco broke the silence , "I'm positive something went wrong with the potion but Harry... I can't wait."
Draco's dick was so hard right now that he felt like he's explode.
It was as if Harry could feel Draco's pain, " I- let me touch you?" Harry asked for permission which Draco granted as he nodded and squeezed Harry's hand, leaving it instantly.
Harry scooted over closer to Draco, he knew he was into men but he's never actually had any sexual experience with one.
This would be the first. So how should he go about it?
Harry decided to do what he felt would feel good if he were on the revieveing end of it.
His hand slithered on to Draco's crotch over his trousers.
The moment Harry touched Draco there. Draco couldnt help but take in a deep breath.
It was fucking electric, nothing like he'd ever felt before.
Harry started to move his hand up and down slowly, caressing his length, before he tried and grabbed him through his trousers.
It wasn't possible.
Draco was too hard and too big,his pants were too tight for him to make Draco feel friction.
That's when Harry got an idea.
"Wait." Harry said as he stood up and asked Mcgonagall, "Porfessor, May I please go to the restroom?"
Draco stared at Harry wideyed.
What the bloody hell pottah! You are leaving me after touching me!?
"Yes. Sure mister potter" she replied, continuing to teach.
Harry went out the door, only to crawl and sneak in right infront of Draco's crotch, not that Draco noticed.
He was perfectly quiet, cursing potter for leaving him, that was until he felt a set of hands opening his pants.
His eyes instantly shop down, only to seen the most erotic thing he'd ever seen in his worthless life.
Harry Potter, on his knees, zipping open Draco's trousers, holding his rock hard cock in his hand, looking up at Draco with wide eyes.
"Can I?" Harry mumbled so only Draco could hear.
"Please." Draco whispered, his voice shaky from the feeling of none other than hands of Harry Potter touching, no. Holding, his cock in his hands asking permission to suck it.
It took everything inside Draco to not moan Harry's name out loud.
So instead he bent his head down on the table so he could see Harry fucking Draco's cock with his mouth, while he tangled one of his hands in Harry's hair, feeling on top of the world as Harry's hot, warm and wet tongue met Draco's cock.
He almost groaned but covered it up with a cough.
Harry started on the head as he used the top of his tongue to abuse the tip of dracos dick, making him squirm.
It didn't take Draco long to cum in Harry's mouth.
Draco smiled in relief and Harry smirked at his accomplishment.

Harry swallowed Draco's cum what almost made Draco hard again, as he crawled out of the classroom.
Not two minutes in Harry and back to the class and took his seat.
Draco mumbled instantly, "do you want me to... help you..?"
Harry chuckled, " Not to sound weird or anything but I came the second I saw your dick." Harry didn't know where we got the confidence from but he loved it, especially when it dawned upon him tha Draco seemed to squirm at the use of words like blow job or cock or suck you off and dick.
Or maybe he did know those words a lot but he was feeling embaressed of shy in front of Harry, which made him smile.
"Ugh.." Harry groaned.
"What happened?" Draco asked
"I-... I really want you to fuck me..." Harry said, looking straight into Draco's eyes.
After a few seconds Draco answered as his head started to get filled with fanaticises, heart with desire and eyes with lust, "I know... believe me when I say this pottah, I want me to fuck you too."
-x-

_____

Edit on jan - 2 - 2023