4. Fuck-buddies

As soon as transfusion ended, they ran faster than possible, straight to the abandoned bathroom.
Harry put up a silencing spell and spelled shut the door, so no one would come in.
Just in case.

Harry wasn't sure how this situation was gonna go down, because Draco and Harry were now standing there, facing each other , Harry was confused yet the pain which was shooting through his hard as a rock dick was all he could think about.
Draco on the other hand was in a medieval crisis, in one hand he know to his fucking core that fucking Saint Potter was wrong, more than wrong, it was a blasphemy!
They were rivals, his mere existence should make Draco barf.
But in the other hand, his mind would go back to the day of 5th year, he remembered clear as day, he had just lost to Potter again, he was fucking mad, even though it was just a practice match.
He didn't get the chance to threaten Harry and tell him he would win the next game.
He fucking had to say something.
So after a while, which were the most boring 15 minutes of his life, when the last of the griffendorks left the locker room, he went in, he could hear the shower running, her knew he would get a chance to talk to Potter cause Draco knew Potter would always let others use the shower first because he was the Saint of the school.
It took a while , but Harry finally came out, there he was, in all his teenage glory.

Water drops were dripping down his toned body across his fucking packs.
His hair even more wild an that made me wanna run my hand through it.

"Malfoy." He had mumbled.
And there I was, for the first time in my fucking life, speetchless.
And that was a dreaded say too, not Because that was day I realised i didn't hate Harry but because i realised that i was gay.
I had suspected i would've been bisexual, but it was clear that i was gay. Not because it was sait Potter though... It was because he resembled someone i wanted so desperately to forget

" Malfoy." Harry mumbled , as i came out of my head.
Right. We are here. Alone. Impulsive. Horny.

"Potter." Fuck what do I do? What do I say?
'oh, i was wondering if you'd like to sit down for a while. Oh and while I'm at it let me stick my penis inside you'

"Let's not over think this Malfoy. We both know we want this . Even though we don't have control over ourselves."

" How do you want to go about it then pottah?" Draco asked

" Umm ... I thought you would know how this works? I have never had sex with a man."
"Are you a fucking virgin pot- wait a goddamn minute. Why would you think i know shit about doing it with a bloody guy? " Draco hissed , and though he seemed angry, he was scared.

" I- i just..." Harry mumbled
" You just what Potter?"
" I heard... Umm. Okay. I assumed."
" You assumed?"
" Yes Malfoy. I fucking assumed. Maybe because i caught you staring at Baise's ass like 10 times in DADA. And that you drooled when you saw me shirtless. Yes i assumed that you liked it up the ass-"
"- and you don't find it fucking disgusting?" Draco interrupted Harry
"Wha- NO. Of course I don't find it disgusting! Fuck what's wrong with you? Why would you think so low of me?"

"Why the fuck would you not find me disgusting? You probably make fun of me with those fucking griffendorks of yours!"

" I would never think of you that way Malfoy! "
"Why prove it! Why should i fucking believe it!?"
" I repeat." Harry said in a deep dark voice, " i would never. And i mean never think of you as disgusting..." Harry took a deep breath before revealing , "considering i like it up the ass as well."
Harry's words echoed in dracos head.

"You-"

" Fuck Draco!" Hearing his first name from Harry's full lips made him shutup. Again. He had called him Draco. "
I fucking gave you a blowjob! During class! No sane straight guy would do that just to make fun of someone! Hence I'm. not. fucking. Stright. "
Draco let out a nervous breath from his mouth as he spoke, " Fuck you Potter." It took him no less than 2 seconds to walk up to Harry and hold his face in his hand and kiss him.