6. We have to

A week ago

Harry was not with Hermione, he was in the corner most abandoned corridor, crying.
He'd eaten... Barely.
He was so sad that he skipped that talk with Snape and was now alone.
Harry Potter hated to cry.
He fucking Hated it

Crying made him feel pathetic, but he couldn't stop.

He just had his first sexual experience that too... with Draco, and he hated that the smallest things made him so sad he couldn't breathe.

The tougher he fought on the outside, the more fragile and sensitive he was on the inside.

His back hurt. Alot.
His head was pounding.

He noticed the small things.

Draco knew it was Harry's first time, yet he didn't my care how Harry would be feeling, both physically and mentally.

Harry has kept an angry fit throughout the whole thing but all he wanted to do was cry.

The whole time.
Harry was not himself anymore the second Draco started to use him.
He knew he was being used the second he was forced to swear on his dead parents.
He would shutter and sink inside Draco... But he didn't ... He couldn't let Draco know the hurt.

But the feeling of Draco hitting his spot had changed something.

Harry noticed when Draco pulled away when they kissed whole Draco was inside him.

He noticed how his eyes went wide when they'd made eyecontact.

Harry has used Dracos first name many times, but he not even by mistake... Used Harry's first name .
But the thing that hurt the most was when Draco had almost called him by someone else's name.

In that moment, he'd regretted every fucking second of it, but he couldn't back down.
Euphoria had made him weak.

Harry suck in a deep breath, wiped his eyes.

If Draco was using him, he wanted no part in finding out why or who anymore.

If Draco wanted just sex. Harry was okay with it aswell.

They had a month.

They'd probably fuck too much and get too tired to talk about anything.

Harry got up, and walked back to the room, the room he and Draco shared to fuck.

Present

Harry enters the bedroom

"Hey..." Harry mumbled when he shut the door behind him, leaving Him in a closed room, with two bed side by side and a very attractive blonde sitting and wiping his tears whilst slamming a book close in which he'd been writing in as he put away the quill and ink on his bed side.

"Knock next time Potter. "

"It's my room t-" Harry started but then rethought his reaction, " ugh. Fine. Im sorry."

Dracos head shot up looking at Harry, shocked that Harry has apologized.

meanwhile Harry felt naked with Draco's eyes on him.

Draco sighed, he walked smoothy over to Harry and dowered above him.

"You know that we have to... Right? You can't try and dodge me by coming to the room late anymore.
I didn't say anything before because i didn't want to force you, but Professor Snape met with me today, he told me that it's everything, not just the boners and wanting to fuck. It's our feelings too. one emotion from inside of us will become strong, and one will weaken.
And if we resist too much ... It'll have consequences"
Dracos hands had started off on my arms, squeezing them as his hands slowly slid down my shirt, only to stop at my buckle.