12. Hold on

Draco and Harry stopped talking to eachother, but missed eachother nonetheless, everything continues as it does in the movies, it is a time skip to a particular moment I'm sure you're fimilar with ;) enjoy!

___

"HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" voldemort announced as all the death eaters laughed.

He was dead.
My heart? It wasn't there anymore.
The air in my lungs? They felt like sand paper.
And my mind? Shattered in a million ways.

Only one thing was ringing in my damaged brain.

He's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead.

Harry's goofy smile, his mop hair and his tendency to annoy me, i miss every fucking thing he made me feel.

I wanted to fucking break down.
I wanted to die.
I wanted to fucking. die.

"Draco!" I heard through the thin siren that went through my ears.

"Come Draco." Mother called as everyone turned their eyes to me.

I took slow steps as i sent to my parents.
I had to see Harry's face one last time.

Even if it meant being considered the bad guy.
I didn't care anymore.

I had allready lost what I had to lose.
And now? I had nothing to lose.

Everything happened so quickly that my mind couldn't process what my body did when Neville fucking longbottom sliced the fucking snake, but that wasn't the shocking part, it was the energy and relief that i felt, when i saw Harry jump off of hagrids arms.

It took me less than a second to pass him my wand.

I waited. I fought as everyone on Voldemort's side fucking ran.

It was us against him.

And i knew my star boy would win.

And the weight that left my chest and the reliving laugh that left my mouth when Voldemort died was unexplainable.

Harry was stormed with people cheering him.
I was on the side.
I couldn't go in there.
I couldn't possibly.
They all would kill me.
I had one last look at him.
My golden boy.
My sunshine.
My love.
My life.
My everything.

And i turned around, and walked the opposite direction.

If only gone so far when I heard, "Hold on!"

Draco stopped on his feet.
No. It's- it coudnt possibly-

He turned around.... And there he was.

"And where do you think you're going?" Harry asked as fiercely as ever, it was amazing how this was the first time in years when he'd talked directly to Draco.

"I have no idea. But i know when I'm not wanted, Harry."
It was true.
No one wanted him.

" Bye Harry."
Draco muttered as he turned as tears had started forming in his eyes.
"I still want you Draco! I still need you!"

" You don't want a death Eater in your Ife Harry. Trust me. I come with Darkness you don't deserve in your life."

Draco took another step before a voice echoed, " you're right. I don't need a death Eater in my life." Draco let another tear spill, " I need you Draco. I need you in my life. I don't wanna let go, I know im not that strong. The darkness was there in my life why before i met you.. all you brought in my life was light." Draco turned towards Harry, looking at him with a tearful face, "please dont leave me Draco." Harry sobbed as he fell on his knees, " i love you. Don't leave me. Please."

Draco couldn't take it anymore.
He knew it wouldn't end well.
But then again, he was alway weak when it came to Harry.

It didnr take him another second before he ran to Harry, pulled him up andhissed him.

This wasn't a passionate kiss or a hard kiss.

This was a soft Kiss, the kind that made your knees weak, the kind that made you want to live in that moment forever. The kind that made you believe in love, and made you believe the fact that maybe just maybe this could last forever.

-x-

(It isn't the end ;) )