7. Painfully slow

It was only after I finished, was when I realised... Fuck.
FUCK!
"Potter?", Draco nudged his chest, asking Harry's head to fly back limply, hitting the wall, " Potter! Fuck!"

Draco pulled out of Harry, only to see blood.
He had blood all over his dick.
When Draco saw what he did, he went into a spiral.
"What the fuck am I doing!?" Draco started breathing even faster with panic as he closed his pants.

Draco tied Harry's robe and picked him up bridal style, as he rushed down to Madam Pomphrey.

In the hospital wing

Madam P was as startled as ever when Draco entered with Harry in his arms, shouting at her to do something.
Madam P had Draco lie him down, as she examined Harry, she spoke " Calm down mister Malfoy! Tell me exactly what happened."

Dracos cheeks went a little red but he spoke nonetheless, " As you know we are under the influence of the potion we made in potions class.."
" Yes yes, don't be shy to talk about it dear."

"Okay ... I was in our room when he came back, he looked... Tired? I dont know, i was distracted . I told him what Professor Snape had told us about how one emotion from inside of us was becoming stronger  and one was weakening, and that the longer we'd postpone intercourse... There would be consiquences.
It had been 3 days since he'd let me get close to him, I thought it would be okay if I asked but he then suddenly ran out and puked. " Draco was fiddeling with his fingers, trying to ignore the guilt that was cursing throught him at that very moment, knowing that it was only about to intensify.

Madam P sighed as she rubbed her eyes, sounding like pre disappointment, she asked the one question that nagged her, " what did you do to him mister Malfoy?"

" I-... I tried helping but he asked me to leave, i did and then after a while when he came out... I- i started to... Calm my arousal... I-"
" Finish your sentence Mister Malfoy." Her voice came out, sharp as a knife.
" I... " Draco took in a few breaths, " I entered him without warning nd prep ... I pushed him hard and i somewhere in my head knew he was crying... But i didn't ..."
" You didn't what." Madam p was now standing straight, looking at Draco with a stern look but glossed eyes.
Draco knew she loved Harry like a son, that was what made the confession even more hard.
" I kept going until I released ... I realised he was unconscious and ... There was blood dripping down his legs."

" How could you?" Madam p was at the verge of crying,, " that... That's not all ... I- when I went into the bathroom to clean him before getting him out here... He forgot to clean the toilet and there was lots of blood ... A lot of it . He had puked blood. Right before i raped him."
Draco had tears coming down his face.

He did it.
He raped Harry.

He made Harry bleed... Oh hell.
He forgot Harry was a virgin.

" No no no no no no.." Draco muttered as he looked at Harry's lifeless looking body.

" Im not like this ... Im bad... But I'm not cruel! What's wrong with me!?" Draco broke down.
He kept speaking, screaming, mumbling and crying like a rabid animal.

Madam p had called professor Snape, she was too sad and had too much disgust towards the boy to help him, but she was a doctor none the less... So she did help Draco, but she couldn't bring herself to comfort him.

"Poppy, what's the matter?" Snape asked as he entered the room, started, as he heard the cries from Draco.

"I can't... I Just can't repeat what happened. But all i can say is that help them Severus. They both are in pain. The potion is making them go crazy. Draco more than Harry.
I know you never liked the boy, but he is the only person I'd consider family. And he is there, unconscious, covered in blood and hurt in many ways .
But Mister Malfoy needs you. I will handle Harry, please tend to your godson. "

Snape ran to Dracos bed side, only to find Draco wet with tears, his face full of a self loathing expresson.

" Draco, my boy, tell me what happened."
Anger flooded in Dracos veins, anger for himself.
" I- i practically raw fucked a virgin boy who had just puked his guts and blood out, and knowing he was crying, i didn't fucking stop. Im a psycho!  I fucking Raped him!  Are you hearing me Severus!? I raped the boy i loved!" Draco slapped both his palms to his mouth.

Draco started to breathe ever harder, he was going to be sick.
Admitting that he did such a disgusting thing, it made him so sad he wanted to die.

Draco didn't get time before he puked. Right on the bed.
He puked blood.

" What is wrong with me...? " Draco muttered as he started crying again.
Snape did a cleaning charm and hugged Draco.

Snape was more of a father to Draco than Lucious could ever be.

" You are going to be okay Draco. Come with me, let's get you some water."
Snape got up to go get water, trying to calm Draco, but when Draco got up to follow Snape, he collapsed.

-x-