Music Class

Since first period was missed cause if the tour, Jake had to go to o his second period, which was music class.

"Hmm. . . music class." Jake said. "This should be interesting."

Jake then went inside of the room and saw that it was crowded with people. Of course, since it was a class. Jake then noticed April was also in the same class. And there was a seat open next to her. He walks over and sat down next to her.

"Wow. . . we have the same class, huh?" Jake said. "What are the odds?"

"Oh, hey Jake." April said. "Yeah. I guess we got lucky."

"So. . . what do we do here?" Jake asked. "Surely, it's not too boring."

"Actually, it's not." April said. "We get to sing and stuff in this class. Not sure what the significance is, but it's a thing, I guess."

"What made you want to take a music class?" Jake asked.

"Well. . . I want to work on my singing." April said. "I'm not that good right now."

"Really? I'm sure you're pretty good at it." Jake said.

"Well. . . I sang last time and. . . I don't know if anyone liked it." April said. 'Though it could be that they don't likee after what I did.'

"Well, that sucks." Jake said. "I'd like to hear you sing one day."

April blushed as she looked away with a small smile on her face.

"Alright class, shut up!" The teacher suddenly came in and said. "We have a new student with us today. Jake Moon."

Everyone looked over at where Jake was sitting. Jake blushed nervously as he gave a small wave.

"Since it's your first day, let's see if you got what it takes to stay on my class." The teacher said. "You're gonna sing."

"What, already?" Jake said, confused.

"Yep. It's how I roll." The teacher said as she turned to a radio. "Now see if you can make lyrics out of this."

The teacher than pressed a button as music suddenly began to play. Jake was confused, but managed to take a deep breath as he began to sing.

Jake: "Hmm
Hmm, mhm

The feelings runnin' deep
Ain't no time for sleep
A second to unwind
Head up in the sky
I follow to the beat
It's just what my heart's demandin'
Friends and laughin'
Hear me, dancin' in the flow
Yes, I feel it's my time
Watch me glow
Livin' in the dream lights
in the zone
Yeah, this world is all mine
Come see what you'll find, right

Goin' for it, I'm out, I'm rollin'
'Til the stars in the sky,
babe, I'm home
In the city, I'm out, I'm rollin'
'Til the stars in the sky,
babe, I'm home

Say I might and sail tonight,
I'm home
Say right now, "I'll get it",
take my hand, come zone
Come on, catch a ride
And we take it to places that
we only dream
I think I'm home
This is my heaven, baby,
day and night, in my zone

The feeling flows through me
Heaven's where we meet
Happy we lovin', we lovin' our lives
Things I wish to see
Seem to come to be
I see the truth, I'm honest
The moon is singin' our song
See we found what we're searchin' for
The love that we holdin'
Another adventure unfolds
I've been dreamin' about it
Dreamin' about it

Goin' for it, I'm out, I'm rollin'
'Til the stars in the sky,
babe, I'm home
In the city, I'm out, I'm rollin'
'Til the stars in the sky,
babe, I'm home

Say I might and sail tonight,
I'm home
Say right now, "I'll get it",
take my hand come zone
Come on, catch a ride
And we take it to places that
we only dream
I think I'm home
This is my heaven, baby,
day and night in my zone

We are free of worries
Just to the side, take me home
Free, no worries at all
Take me home"

When the song was over, the whole class clapped for him. April even seemed impressed.

"Okay. . . that was something." The teacher said. "Welcome to Roosevelt High School, Jake."

"Wow. . . that was awesome." April said. "I didn't think you'd have such a nice voice."

"Uh. . . me neither." Jake said. "I guess it's just a secret talent I have."

"I think we're gonna be good friends." April said.

"Just cause of my singing voice?" Jake asked.

"No. . . I mean, you seem like a cool guy." April said. "I'd like to get to know you better."

"I feel like this is about my voice." Jake said.

April giggled. "Well, I think we'll get along well." She said.

"Huh. . . I guess I feel the same way." Jake said. "Maybe we will get along well."

With that said, class continued as Jake and April warmed up their voices together for the rest of class. It was clear that they were gonna get along well in the future.

Song is called "Stars in the Sky" by Kid Cudi from Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Jake Moon belongs to me

TMNT belongs to Nickelodeon