Girl Talk

Meanwhile back at Greenwood High School, Ryan was sitting by herself at a picnic table eating her lunch. Everything seemed really peaceful for her since Jake left. Although, she didn't know why he did. To her, it seemed like he was there and then he suddenly wasn't.

"Huh. . . why does today feels so weird?" Ryan asked herself. "Could it be because Jake isn't here? I mean. . . not that I care or anything. I broke up with him. I shouldn't really care if he's here or not. . . right?"

"Hey, cutie. You gonna keep talking to yourself or can I sit here?" A voice asked.

Ryan looked up to see a teenage boy looking at her with a smirk on his face. "So. . . what'll it be?" He asked.

"Uh. . . I'd actually like to have my time alone, thank you." Ryan said. "I have a lot on my mind."

"Oh, don't be like that." The teenager said as he sat down next to Ryan. "Now that Jake doesn't go to this school anymore, you won't have to worry. I promise I'm not like him."

"Wait. . . he's gone?" Ryan said in confusion. "Also, why are you so close to me? Do you mind backing up a bit?"

"Oh, sweet Ryan." The teenager said lustfully. "It must've been hard to be dating someone like Jake all those. . . weeks. Must've felt like torture."

"This feels like torture." Ryan said.

"C'mon, babygirl." The teenager said as he suddenly placed a hand on Ryan's thigh. "You know you want me. And Jake won't even be able to feel jealous since you want nothing to do with him anymore, right?"

"Get away from me, you creep!" Ryan said angrily. "Sure, I broke up with Jake on my own accord, but. . . at least he didn't act this weird around me!"

"What seems to be the trouble here?" Another voice suddenly said.

Ryan and the teenage boy suddenly looked up to see Trinity looking at them. But she had an extra strong death glare at the teenager.

"Uh, I was just leaving." The teenage boy said with a chuckle. "But hey, if you want to. . . I'll be over there at that table with my homies."

With that said, the teenage boy left the 2 girls alone. But not before getting multiple good looks of Ryan as he walked away.

"Well, that was strange." Ryan said with a scoff. "What's the problem with these boys? Just cause I broke up with Jake, it automatically means I'd be willing to date others? Whatever."

"Yeah. . . sorry about that." Trinity said. "I guess I should've told everyone that you were still unavailable after Jake left."

"Wait. . . he said that too." Ryan said. "What did he mean by that?"

Ryan looked over at Trinity, who had a bit of a nervous expression on her face. "Trinity? What did you do?" She asked knowingly.

"Let's just forget about all of that and just enjoy our time without that scumbag." Trinity said. "Unless. . . you're starting to miss him?"

"What? Don't be an idiot!" Ryan said, defensively. "Of course I don't miss him!"

"Then why worry?" Trinity said. "Is it that you're feeling regret? Are you. . . wanting him back?"

"Huh?" Ryan said as she looked at Trinity in confusion.

"Oh, don't play dumb." Trinity said. "Clearly, you miss Jake. So. . . what of you just go and get him back?"

"How would I do that?" Ryan asked. "You how how distraught he was when I broke up with him."

"You just gotta act a little manipulative." Trinity said.

"What, no!" Ryan said, disgusted by that option. "Manipulation is wrong! I'd never do that! Not even to Jake."

"But. . . you want him back, no?" Trinity asked.

Ryan thought about it for a moment as tears began to form in her eyes. "I. . . I don't know." She said.

"Look, Ry. . . if you want him back, that's cool." Trinity said. "And I can help you with that."

"You. . . You can?" Ryan asked as she wiped her tears.

"Sure. But it won't be easy." Trinity said. "You hurt him real bad."

"Oh, what can I do to get him to agree to come back to me?" Ryan said. "He'll never agree to it!"

"Like I said, I'll help you." Trinity said. "But you just have to trust me."

"I. . . I do trust you, Trinity." Ryan said.

"Good. Now let's see if we can transfer to Roosevelt High." Trinity said. "That's where Jake is now."

"Our rival school?" Ryan asked.

"That's where he went." Trinity said. "so that's where we go."

"I. . . I don't know about this, Trinity." Ryan said. "Maybe I can just give him a call instead?"

"You sure he hasn't blocked your number by now?" Trinity asked. "Believe me, this is the only way we can go about it."

Ryan wasn't sure about this at all. But of she was gonna get Jake back, then she felt she had no choice but to listen to Trinity. She was her best friend, after all.

"Okay. . . I'll do it." Ryan said.

"Awesome." Trinity said as she gave a slight smirk. "Time to transfer schools and get your beloved Jake back!"

"He's not my beloved." Ryan said. "But. . . it would be nice to get him back. As long as he can forgive me. . ."

But little did Ryan know, was that it wasn't gonna be as easy as she thought. Especially when Jake will soon start to move on from her with a different girl.

Ryan and Trinity belong to me

All rights reserved