Blackmail Threats

Meanwhile, back at Natalie's apartment, she was smirking as she was looking at her phone. She had just sent a message to Jake, asking him to come over.

She had an idea on how she would get Jake to notice her and be with her. It may be a terrible way to go about it, but she wasn't about to lose to some other redhead, whether it was Ryan or April.

"Any minute now, he'll be at the door." Natalie said to herself, smirking. "And then. . . it'll finally be my time. Jake will have no choice but to listen to me now."

At that moment, A knock was heard at the door as Natalie smirked, knowing fully well who it was.

"Come in, Jakey-boo!" Natalie called, as she got into a flirting position on her couch.

The door then opened as Jake walked up to Natalie with an angry look on his face.

"Hey, Jakey-boo." Natalie smiled. "How's your day going?"

"Well, it *was* going just fine." Jake scoffed.

"Why the long face?" Natalie asked. "You're not happy to see me?"

"I've been through quite a bit today." Jake said, starting to get annoyed. "Now, what do you want?"

"I just want to have a little talk with you, Jakey." Natalie said, as she shuffled on the couch, putting her arms under her chin and sticking her rear end into the air, while kicking off her shoes. "I feel like we haven't been together much lately."

'Yeah, and I wish we could've stayed that way.' Jake thought to himself.

"Listen, I'm gonna be real with you, Jake." Natalie said. "I've been missing you recently. But I've come to notice you've grown awfully close to people lately."

"Well, yeah." Jake said, forming a smirk. "What, are you jealous that I made new friends and you still don't have *one*?"

"I'd watch your tone." Natalie said with a smirk. "I'd hate for your secret to get out."

Jake's smirk suddenly faded when she said that. "M-My secret?" He gulped. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, nothing." Natalie said, still smirking. "I just got some incriminating footage of you beating up my men."

"What?" Jake asked.

"Last night. . . when you freaked out and turned into a monster." Natalie said. "I got it all on video. It's actually quite arousing."

"You're weird." Jake said.

"I don't know. . . it seems like you just lost it back there." Natalie said. "Wanna take a look-see?"

Natalie smirked as she took out her phone and waved it around. "It's all here." She said.

"Give me that!" Jake said, reaching for the phone.

Natalie quickly pulled away. "Oh no. . . I'm afraid this isn't for your touch." She said with a smirk. "Just admire the video from a distance. And other things, if you must. I don't mind."

Jake ignored that lewd comment and focused on Natalie's phone as she played the video. And sure enough, the whole video was him when he turned into a strange creature and started attacking the other hunters. It was honestly a brutal watch.

"I. . . that's actually me?" Jake said in shock.

"Yep." Natalie smirked. "Chad even confirmed it himself."

"You're with Chad?" Jake asked in shock.

"Not 'with' with him." Natalie said. "It's more like we're partners in business. After all, his family has strong ties with my father."