A Scary Vision Of The Future?

Back at April's apartment, she had gotten ready for bed and was about to go to sleep. But after the crazy night she had, she was extra vigilant. She made sure to lock her window and her door and even placed her tessen on her side table, so she could get to it of anyone were to break in.

"Okay. . . everything will be fine." April told herself. "I just. . . I need to stay calm. No one will hurt me."

April took a deep breath as she changed into her pajamas and lay down in her bed, throwing the covers over her and looking up at the ceiling.

"I wonder if Jake will be okay." April said to herself. "The way he was acting before. . . I can't help but worry."

April thought back to earlier that night when Jake had turned into something that wasn't himself. And she was worried for him.

But as she continued to think about Jake, April slowly began to drift off to sleep. And once she was sleeping, her mind suddenly began to warp as she started to have some sort of weird dream. Or was it?

April's 'dream'. . .

April opened her eyes to find herself floating in a dark void. She looked up, down, and all around and couldn't wrap her head around what was happening.

"Uh. . . what's going on?" April asked, as if someone would hear her. "Where am I? Hello? Anyone out there?"

"Well, well, well. . . I didn't think I'd see you again." A dark voice said in the shadows.

"Huh? Who's there?" April called out. "Show yourself!"

Suddenly, the world warped again and April found herself in her bathroom. "What the heck is going on right now?" She asked herself, looking in the mirror at her reflection. "I must be going crazy or something."

"I assure you, you're not crazy." The dark voice said once again.

April continued to look in her reflection, waiting to see if something would happen. Suddenly, her reflection changed to a black alien creature with wings, causing April to get jump-scared and fall backwards.

"We meet again, O'Niel. . ." The alien said evilly.

"No. . . not you." April said, totally freaked out. "Anyone but you!"

"Oh, but it *is* me!" The alien said as it reached out through the mirror and pulled itself out, now floating in front of April.

"Za-Naron?!" April spoke out in shock by what she was seeing. "But. . . I destroyed you!"

"You can never fully defeat me!" Za-Naron said evilly. "I'll always be in your head! Waiting for the right moment to spread my evil and wipe out humanity!"

"No. . . I won't let you!" April said. "I'll never let you have control again!"

"Oh, poor April." Za-Naron said, mockingly. "You don't get it, do you?"

"I don't get what?" April asked.

"If I can't take control once more. . . the future will be at stake." Za-Naron smirked.

"It'll be at stake if I *do* let you take control." April said angrily. "You're not gonna trick me!"

"Sorry, what I meant was. . . you can't stop the future from happening." Za-Naron smirked evilly. "Because the future is inevitable. And so am I!"