Enter Natalie Heartstrings

After music class, Jake and April headed out to to to their next class. Since they've seen to have become great friends already, they were hanging out even after class.

And standing next to a wall, watching them with an angry look on their face, was a teenage girl. She had purple hair with a cyan streak in it, dark purplish-blue eyes, and was wearing an ocean blue mini jacket over a dark blue crop top, blue shorts, and dark blue flats. Her name is Natalie Heartstrings.

"Ugh. . . look at him." Natalie said in disgust. "How is he not scared of that freak? Unless. . . he doesn't even know what she did."

Natalie then smirked as she got an evil idea. "Well then. . . maybe it's about time for him to know." She said. "After all, a monster like her doesn't deserve friends!"

______

"So. . . what other classes do you have?" April asked Jake as they were walking.

"Eh. . . nothing too exciting." Jake said with a shrug. "Just some math, english, others."

"I see." April said. "It doesn't look like we have any more classes together."

"Aw, bummer." Jake said. "Aside from my sister, you're the only other person I can say that I like here."

"Though you should really think twice before you decide that." A voice said from behind them.

Jake and April turned around to see Natalie Heartstrings standing right behind them.

"Oh great. . . it's the queen of snobs." April scoffed. "Natalie Heartstrings."

"And it's you. . . the queen of witches." Natalie said sarcastically. "April O'Niel. . ."

"Hey, that's not very nice to say." Jake said.

"Oh, so you really don't know, huh?" Natalie said. "Not that I can blame you, being the new kid and all that."

"What do you want, Natalie? I'm trying to get to class." April said. "Unless you just want to do what you always do. Well, it's not gonna work!"

'What she always does?' Jake thought to himself. 'What does that even mean?'

"Oh no, I'm not here for that." Natalie said. "I just wanted to come by because this boy seems to trust you a lot. And we all know. . . you can't be trusted."

"What do you know?" April said angrily. "You only know what you've heard from everyone else!"

'What is going on right now?' Jake thought to himself. 'Clearly, she's trying not say something by going around it. Should I say something?'

"I don't care what the others say, I choose to believe what I want to believe!" Natalie said. "Considering the rumors could possibly be true anyway!"

Hearing the word 'rumor' suddenly triggered Jake as he thought back to his old school and why he had to move schools on the first place.

"In fact, it's so bad that. . . you might as well move schools at this point." Natalie said with a smirk.

"Okay, that's it!" Jake said as he finally stepped in. "I'm not gonna stand around any longer. You need to leave us alone right now!"

"Oh yeah?" Natalie smirked. "What are you gonna do, pretty boy?"

"Uh. . . I won't do anything." Jake said. "But I could get you in trouble quicker than you can get yourself in trouble."

"Well, I never get in trouble, so. . ." Natalie said. "Yeah, good luck with that."

Jake gave an dark scowl at Natalie as she continued to ramble.

"Although. . . maybe I wouldn't mind it as much of it was you getting in trouble with me." Natalie said in a bit of a flirty tone. "What do you we. . . go out together?"

"In your dreams, Nat!" Jake said. "Don't think you can pull my Heartstrings that easily."

"Clever." Natalie smirked.

"Now leave us alone!" Jake said angrily. "Or else. . ."

Natalie smirked as she took one last dark glare at April and walked away, but not before whispering something in Jake's ear.

"Just know this, pretty boy. . . you'll regret not taking up my offer." She said menacingly. "I'll make sure you get what you deserve. Even if your not. . . one of them."

With those parting words, Natalie left the 2 alone and confused by what just happened.

"Is it just me, or do I feel kind of jealous of her?" April asked.

"Don't be." Jake said. "She's just another brat to deal with."

"No, I mean. . . nevermind." April said.

"Let's just get to class already." Jake said. "Here's to hoping none of us are stuck with that prissy young lady!"

April nodded in agreement as the 2 of them headed off to their classes.

But in the distance, Natalie was still watching the whole time. And she had an angry look on her face.

She then took out her phone and spoke into it. "Daddy, gather the hunters." She said. "I have a feeling we're gonna need an army to take down this witch. . . and her new little friend, too."

Jake Moon and Natalie Heartstrings belong to me

TMNT belongs to Nickelodeon

All rights reserved