10

Stepping out of the elevator, Seven let out a breath of air, relieved he was able to get away. He walked down the hall but froze whenever he heard scratching noises. Peeking inside was another porcelain bully writing everywhere with chalk, though this one had a weird hat on and a rope around it's neck, tied up. Seeing that the door was closed and that a pipe was nearby, he got an idea. He ran in there to one side of the room, immediately alerting the kid he was there, and waited for the right moment to go grab the pipe.

The porcelain child recklessly ran towards Seven, forgetting it had a rope hugging it's neck, and was pulled back to the ground with a grunt. Seven didn't waste anymore time to quickly grab the pipe, and he spun around seeing the kid running up to him once again. With the little strength in his arms he raised the pipe over his head and smashed it into the bully, shattering it into pieces. The boy-like doll fell onto the ground with a dull thud, and Seven was still standing there breathing heavily. He was beginning to think that Mono would have done a better job saving him again, but Seven couldn't change anything and walked over to the door.

The door already had several holes in it, so it only took a couple of heavy swings for Seven to be able to get through it. Dropping the pipe, he stopped moving and tried to listen to the sound that was coming from the vent. It sounded like banging, and Seven didn't know what it was, or if he wanted to know. Nonetheless he climbed up the drawers on the small dresser in the cramped room and crawled through the vent.

Jumping onto the next part wasn't an easy task, especially with Seven's height and without the help of anybody, but he eventually got up there and out of the vent. Though instead of gracefully jumping down, quietly and smoothly, he landed on yet another loose board. Except this one didn't set off a trap, but made two bottles fall down and onto the ground, creating a loud shattering noise.

The banging stopped and so did Seven's lungs, then he heard the disgusting telltale sign of the teacher, which was her neck bones breaking and cracking to stretch to an abnormal amount. His brain went into overdrive and he scrambled back onto his feet and into the box just beyond the plank. When he saw the teacher's head slowly snap back down to her body and continue working on whatever weird thing she was doing, he crept out of the box and made his way over the next board. He was on the plank connected to the other one when he saw another bottle. It was at this moment he wanted to curse the world outloud and shout about how unfair it was, but opted to get it over with.

After nearly having several heart attacks, Seven made his way out of that room through another vent, shockingly without dying, and into what appeared to be a library. That also just happened to be where the teacher decided to go after hearing all the noise Seven made. Seven knew that getting through here was going to be difficult without getting caught, but he had to do it for Mono, because he knew that although the boy may be peculiar, he would do the same for Seven.

Hopping down onto the ground and sliding across the bookshelf ladder, he was able to make his way onto a counter. Though from the movement of him jumping onto it, the books stacked on it fell into the ground, making a loud echoing thump. Seven didn't stop moving for a second, sprinting when he heard the teacher screech and crash her head through the bookshelf, books flying in every direction. Seven jumped up onto another bookshelf, stumbling from the force of the teacher's head banging into it, barely missing him.

Seven slid into an empty part of two bookshelves and stayed there a moment, the teacher screaming behind him as she desperately tried to get him. Then when she retracted her head and continued to walk on the other side of the wall of bookshelves, he got out and looked at what he had to face next. Being towers of tied together books and boxes, which he knew he would have to climb on. He sighed and reminded him that he was going to be okay, and that Mono was going to be okay if he hurried along.