You. <3

A/N: applause please. Thank you. Another story.  Lets get into it whohooooo.(wattpad just crashed and deleted everything *crys in gay*)
Also If you know me. You don't. Maybe this story will even have red string. Lets hope my little brain is smart enough.
Also I will use she/her pronouns if you aren't comfortable then please don't read

Little information before we start because its ✨essential✨:
Name: Y/N Y/L/N
Age: 23
Good or evil: evil because nevers slay nothing against my Aggie.
Power: mind reading,telekinesis,mind control also you can light shit on fire so you gooooo
Fav T swizzle album If she had existed: midnights and Speak now
Fav song: Vigilante shit and the story of us. (Well you're a swiftie now.)
Teaching: ugly facation but you're drop dead gorgeous I can feel it.

Parents:Hades and Persephone because wait for it....
The temper of hades and the beauty of Persephone (can you see I was a Percy Jackson kid? Maybe.)
But they won't be mentioned often. Because no one cares who your parents are and maybe because you were banned to earth but like
Tomato, Tomatoe right? You didn't know who your parents were until you got picked up by a big ass bird and brought to a school for evil where you met someone who helped you find out your true story.
Also i hope you are hydrated enough for this.

Also Lesso is 24 because I said so trust me it will make sense soon.

The story starts after this. I swear i just needed to make you a swiftie without taylor existing.