Lover

A/N: hey besties I hope you had a good day I did kind of my German teacher wasn't there so that slayed.
Also Lesso is giving Karma vibes like she would definitely scream:"Karma is my *girlfriend, Karma is a god..." because Idk.
I'm my history teachers favourite now because I could name all of Henry the 8th wife's and how they died or got divorced.
What can I say... and thank you so much for the positive comments you guys are feeding my Ego.
Also If some are still wondering why this story is going so "slow" I'm not a romance kind of person hahah. I still love writing it though.
This is gonna be fluff atleast I planned it to be (and a little bit of spice):

"You really thought I was into men?" You tease Lesso
"You will never let this go will you? But yes but how was I supposed to know, you never dated anyone and never crushed on someone ...openly." She added.
"Not that you knew of there was someone." You winked at her and tried to stand up from her lap but she immediately pulled you back down to sit back down.
"Who?" She whispered into your ear making a slight blush appear on your face.
"Are you sure you want to know?" Lesso just hums in response
"There was this one girl she was really ambitious kind of a bitch to me and obviously a never and I heard she loves pushing students to sit down using her cane. Also she's a ginger I might add you know how much I loooovvveee gingers."

"Who is she, I will swea- wait?" You laugh at her jealousy for a second

"There was never anyone else." You look into her eyes and you realized in that moment that you had achieved everything you wanted.
You give Lesso a quick peck on the lips before standing up.
"Nooo sit down again you're warm." Lesso really was more herself when she was with you and you loved it.
But instead of sitting back down you went into the bathroom leaving a whiny Leonora in the other room.
A few seconds later she appeared behind you, wrapping her arms around your waist.
"How dare you leave me?"she spoke against your neck which sent a shiver down your spine.
God this women I swear to god...
But you had to get ready for dinner Dovey wants to talk about the Evers and Nevers ball with the teachers tonight so you have to at least look a little presentable and not like a teenager in their first relationship.
But Leonora didn't care about that and started kissing your collarbone leaving marks all around your neck.
"Leonor-ahhh, we have to go to dinner honey." You whimper. How could someone make you feel like this?
"But you seem to be rather enjoying yourself princess." She laughs into your ear then moves back down to your neck , you can feel her smug smile grinning against your skin.
"Noooo Leonora Lesso you will stop- what have you done to my neck?" You look into the mirror clearly shocked at what your girlfriend? Crush? Friend with benefits? Doesn't matter had done.
Lesso looks up at you and then says "I just had to make sure Sinclair knows who you belong to..."
"Lesso we aren't even exclusive yet and you're already thinking about showing me off to other people, I knew it I'm your soft spot." You laugh and boop her nose knowing she will hate it but to your surprise she just blushed like an Idiot.
"Ohhh so I was right, I always am, gay rights I am gay and always right." You smile proudly at the still flustered Leonora Lesso.
You free yourself from her grip trying to really get ready this time and you did. You covered the marks up with your magic not wanting to push Dovey into a coma.
"Darling don't cover up a masterpiece!"
"When we're alone you can place as much as you want." You smile not knowing that Lesso will do exactly that later.
Dressed in a (suit/dress whatever you prefer) you walk to the hall with Lesso who's wearing one of her infamous suits like everyday.
"I must say you look absolutely stunning dear." Lesso whispered into your ear. You blush.
"Oh shut up you're one to talk you're beauty in person." Lesso grinned at you.
You entered the hall and your eyes immediately land on Harper she had a 'I'm sorry' look on her face.
As you walk over she gives you a sign that you should sit next to her, you didn't want to cause any suspicion so you sat down next to her.
"I'm sorry I never wanted to yell at you or insult you my temper just took the best of me I'm really sorry I should've known you and Lesso were never gonna be an item you're best friends." She whispered so only you can hear.
"You are totally right I forgive you of course now let's change the subject pleaseee..." Harper nods.
"Who are you going to the Never Ever ball with?"
"I don't know yet no one has asked me yet and I'm actually not planning on going." Of course Lesso heard that but no one else was laying attention to you that much.
A smile was forming on her lips and you give her a disapproving look saying 'I know what you're thinking don't'.
You had mind reading powers even though you hate to use them.
'Oh darling I feel your in my mind I'm impressed I thought you would never use them on me.'
You just shrug.
'Soo you can hear what I'm thinking and you never used those powers you could've known I liked you YEARS ago, you better focus on something else dear Dovey is trying to start a conversation' she winks at you and you stop reading her mind.
"Y/N I heard your considering not going to the ball.. why that?"
"I'm not much of a dancer Dovey it's fine also I wouldn't have a date... and i might have to add to some people- you give Lesso your infamous death glare - that I do not want some cheesy invitation to this dance because the last time I was at an Ever and Never ball I ended up almost dying on the ground." You stop talking now and start talking with Harper again.
"What is it like being a sub Beauty teacher?"
"It's fun I don't have much to do because as you said I'm a substitute."
Dovey told you all about her plans to make this ball unforgettable for her kids and the Never kids.
It got really late so you went back to yours and Lessos room.

A/N: i slay super hard writing a chapter in under 30 minutes.