Love story

A/N: thank you gays for 1 k reads I love you all so much, stay gay. Don't hate me after this please.
I'm super exhausted I did my handout for my English presentation ALONE in 4 hours, I had therapy and also had to study for a big geography test.
Story time with Talia: my geography teacher on Wednesday;" we will write the exam on Wednesday next week." Thursday:" never mind we will write it tomorrow and If you haven't studied that's your fault." Like dude we are not mashines. (I got an F) also one my 'friends' unfollowed me here and is now writing their own fanfics hahah imagine stealing someone's thing cringe.
I'm gonna escape my stress for 40 minutes and will give you the last chapter the end of an era.

Lesso's POV: (I thought I'd add a cute/spicy who knows dialogue because the other one wasn't giving gay)
<How can I be this lucky I don't deserve someone like her.> those were my only thoughts when I saw Y/N in her outfit she looked stunning.
If Ms. Sinclair is trying any move on her I will rip her tongue out and feed it to her do-
"Are you ready Nora?"
"Well ye-yes my love we should head to the ball Clarissa must be waiting."
"Everything ok you seem tense If you don't want to go its fine I'm not forcing you." Ahhhh how can a Never be this caring.
"I'm fine love just thinking about you." I made her blush it feels like winning the lottery every time.
"Leonora Lesso stop it right this instant or you can look for another date." Fuck.
I lean closer to her towering over her and smiling down at her knowing that this drives her crazy.
"We wouldn't want that now would we darling." She looked at me and turned the other direction walking away.
"Come on Y/N it was a joke."
"Pff I will go find a princess in shining armor to safe me from your cruel grasp." Oh this little-
I walk after her taking her wrist pulling her close to me.
"I thought you loved the villains more."
"I changed my mind."
I look her into the eyes and she adverted her eyes to look at the ceiling, my chance I lean down and slowly start planting kisses all around her neck waiting for the responds I needed.
A quick whimper left her lips.
"Are you sure you don't prefer the villains over helpless princesses."
I give her a quick peck on the lips.
"I-I changed my mind I love villainess especially when they are red heads that could kill me."
God this women I know she is a goddess but It's hard to believe that the daughter of Hades was in love with me.
i give her one last kiss before she interrupted.
"We should really head to the ball now or Clarissa will be furious."
"Ugh fine but If miss beauty teacher try's anything I can't promise you anything." And she laughed, her laugh was everything I needed.
"Miss Leonora come on now you can stare later." She took my wrist pulling me out of my thoughts.
We arrived at the school for good seeing Evers and Nevers talking without trying to kill them.
"Dovey has really out done herself this time." Y/N giggled like a 5 year old next to me.
I bow before her taking her hand.
"Miss Y/N would you be my dance partner for this song?"
"It's not a really a slow song but YES I can finally see your dance moves not like the last Ever Never ball." She would never let this go.
I pull her on  the dance floor to all the others.
I could see that she loved this song by the smile that crept on her face.

That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was cryin' on the staircase
Beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

(Sorry I love Love story TV and I know its 'cringe' to add song lyrics but you'll have to bear with it.)
Y/N was dancing and screaming like a Love sick teen.

She ran over to me and quickly gave me a kiss on the lips.
In that moment I realized how much I Loved her and she doesn't even know the whole  truth and she never will.
Because that was the last night she laughed and danced like an idiot.
It's been years I should be over what happened to her.
She died and I wasn't there to safe her.
Harper poisoned her drink that was supposed to be my drink.
I lost the love of my life again.
I became the cold Lady Lesso everyone feared.
Harper was banished and everyone moved on I stayed right there ,life betrayed me once again.

A/N: I'm sorry guys- but If you really thought that I would give you a happy ending HA no- I really enjoyed writing this story to be honest and there will be no alternative ending because I said so. I told you it would make sense that I wrote Lesso younger.
Also I'm still writing on my super cute and romantic story so you won't miss me to much.
Love Lia.

A/N:You thought hahha I'm back ;) to fix your broken hearts
Read the next chapter and you'll find out more heheh