Invisible string

TW: mention of blood and stuff
"Y/N What's wrong?" Lesso looks at you, you looked terrified and angry.
"I died."
"No you're right here. Alive."
"No harper... she poisoned my drink and I .. died you became a cold hearted lady Lesso and never fell in love again..."
"It was just a dream my dear no one will harm you when I'm around you know that."
"You said that once before but I don't have the best experience in the Ever Never ball thing."
"You will never let this go." She rolled her eyes.
"I.Was.Stabbed." You spell out.
Story time wooooooohhhhhhoooooo.

It was a cool summer night, the night of the Ever Never ball. A few days before the second year ends ;)
Leonora and Y/n are getting ready for the ball not talking clearly focused on their make up and outfits.
"Leonora can I ask you something?" Y/N turns around to the ginger who's been ignoring her this whole time.
"Fine Ever this once."
"Why do you hate me?" Leonora pretends to be thinking but quickly responded.
"Because I am a Never don't take it personal or do I don't care."
"Then why do you till comfort me when I have night terrors?" Y/n ask curious for her answer.
"Someone has to shut you up, right?" Y/N just let it be and finishes everything leaving Leonora alone in the room.
Back in the room Rafal tells Leonora about his plan, she doesn't want to do it.
So when Leonora sees Y/N at the ball she tries everything to avoid her, not making eye contact nothing.
Not wanting to risk anything.
It got late she saw Y/N laughing dancing and having a good time basically, when the clock strikes midnight Y/N decides to go back to the dorm, Lesso follows her quickly not wanting to leave you out of her eye.
Lesso gets called by someone so she turns around but there was no one and when she turned back around she saw you laying on the floor.
Blood everywhere and Y/N unconscious.
"NO NO NO. Y/N you little dipshit wake up I didn't kill you. I did nothing.. H-he did I swear on my grave." Lesso sits down next to Y/N not crying but filled with anger.
"Leo- Y/N DEAR? WHAT DID YOU DO???" A angry short blonde women walks up to Leonora and the unconscious girl.
"I-I I didn't do it, it was him I was protecting her."
"Protecting her? Huh. Good job." The angry blonde walks over to Y/N and picks her up bridal style.
"I will take care of her you go rest she will be fine in the morning, don't worry." And the blonde women disappeared again with Y/N in her arms leaving an angry Lesso in the corridor.
She walks back into her dorm locking the door
"YOU. YOU DID THIS SHE MIGHT BE DYING YOU PIECE OF SHIT. HOW COULD YOU?" She starts screaming her voice could poison someone.
"Thats what happens when you let your emotions get in the way." Rafal answers.
"I will ban you. You wont hurt her any further." And with that he was gone not to be seen again.

Smut incoming hahaha
"How did Dovey fix your wound?" Lesso asks toneless.
"I don't remember it... she just did, I did hear your confession." you answered smoky winking at her.
"Urgh barf."
You didn't answer her just looking at her.
"Staring is inappropriate..." she said in a flirty tone.
"I was admiring my love." You give back the same energy.
She pulls you into a rough kiss.
"It's late." You said in a Singsong voice.
Lesso didn't listen and just moved away from your lips kissing your jaw, neck, collarbone apparently kissing you where you needed her too.
After just a few seconds you where a moaning mess.
"Come on princess let me hear these pretty moans and we will make sure everyone knows who you belong too." Oh thats where she wants to go.
When you didn't answer she kissed the same spot again gaining another moan.
"Answer  me!" She said rough causing you too shiver.
"I won't do anything without your consent, do you want too?" She asks looking in to (y/e/c) eyes looking 'straight' into your soul.
You nod.
"Words!"
"Fuck me! Or I will do it myself." You say regretting it the second it escapes your mouth.
"So you want me to fuck you? Well I couldn't deny you anything could I now?" She starts undressing you and sets down on top of your thighs.
"How can I be so lucky?" She mumbles under her breath causing you too chuckle.
Lesso takes of your underwear tossing it into the room putting her finger between your already wet folds.
"So wet for me darling?" She looks down at you with a cocky smile.
"May I?" You nod, she shakes her head.
"Yes ahhhh Leonora..." you answer but her face is already buried between your thighs.
"You will not come unless I tell you too understood?"
"Yes." She smiles before burying her face in your thighs again.
The small room was filled with moans, hickeys covering your body and a certain redhead going down on you.
You win in life I can't describe it any other way.
"Lesso I-I -" she pulls away from your cunt leaving you too whine a little at the loss of contact.
"No you won't cum unless I tell you."
"Yes."
This went on for a little while until she finally lets you climax.
You never had an orgasm like this sure you fucked around but this... was something else.
She starts cleaning you up.
"Bath?"
"But it's latttteeeeeee..."
"And I don't care we don't want you smelling like sex now do we?" She takes your hand assisting you with walking...

A/N: OMG I'm back can you even imagine hahaha.
Auntie talia story time:
I had my math exam today hahha and I'm extremely bad in maths but was pretty self confident, THEN my math teacher walks up to me taking my paper looking at it, looks into my eyes saying :" come talk to me after lesson." Spoiler: i cried ALOT.
Then she asked me what happened I told her I had a panic attack and that this is pretty usual and that I'm used to it and stuff that I'm in therapy.
Then she asked me if I have a method to control it, I look at her thinking <If i did I wouldn't stand here right?>
Physics was worse I probably have 2 points so I'll probably be fine.
How was y'all's day?
Love Lia <3