II - Blue Blood

A/N Sorry this chapter is shorter, I promise the next one will come out later today (11/22/22) (to make up for it)

After a couple of minutes, a groaning noise got louder. All three (very gay men) heard it and got increasingly concerned. Eventually, the three decided to weapon up and check out the noise, finding a very disturbing scene.

Paintbrush with blood all over them.

They were still alive and well, they just had some guts over their shoulders. "Hey...", Paintbrush muttered, trying their hardest to be quiet. "Do you also hear that...groaning noise?", They asked, the trio nodded their heads.

It was coming from the room across from them. The room that someone had entered not even an hour before. The quad slowly moved across the hall, armed to the teeth, waiting for something to jump out at them.

Luckily, once they opened the door, Blueberry was already across the room. He slowly turned around and Knife almost vomited on Pickle's back.

Blueberry must've eaten more than he could chew, considering his skin was filled with boils, his top had (what looked like) a third eye blinking. He lost all of his fingers and full sets of teeth growing out of his tongue.

Blueberry ran at them and tackled Pickle. Luckily, Pickle's (a/n simp) best friend, Knife, quickly got Blueberry off of him. However, he accidentally slammed Blueberry right into the coat hanger, which went straight through Blueberry.

Blood was all over the four friends.

However, their troubles weren't over yet, because Blueberry wasn't dead.

Blueberry quickly got off of Knife and ran towards Pickle. It seemed that Blueberry had a particular craving for pickles when they found him. OJ then grabbed a nearby golf club, which Blueberry had, for some reason, owned, and swung it at Blueberry.

However, instead of sending Blueberry fling, it just split him into three separate pieces. His insides, which were everywhere, his face, which was on the floor, his limbs, which were now nothingness. Blueberry was finally dead.

Knife vomited on the floor as Paintbrush looked away in disgust. Pickle and OJ looked shocked. Everyone couldn't believe that they just killed someone so brutally. 

"Did we just...do that...?", OJ said, gasping for air in between breaths. 

Once Knife was done vomiting, he got up and left the room while the others just sat there, on the ground, on Blueberry's blue, and now darker blue, colored floor. Paintbrush soon got up and followed Knife, a little worried Knife was gonna do something terrible.

Pickle just went and hugged OJ, knowing how hard it was for him to not only lose some of his friends, not only kill one of his "friends", but also lose Paper, his boyfriend, within the span of 30 minutes.

OJ muttered three words, "Happy Birthday, Papey", before falling to the floor, asleep.