X - Oh No (Fortunately For Paper)

As if things couldn't get any worse...

Paper found out that the phone lines were still activate and decided to call for help. He called for MePhone4, the hotel's general manager.

OJ and MePhone4 were on insanely good terms, being best friends. Before Paper arrived, it was OJ and MePhone4. However, once Paper arrived, MePhone4 decided to become the general manager of the hotel, dealing with promotions, ads, some fiances, after seeing how Paper was so much better at running at hotel than he was.

Paper also had a good relationship with MePhone4, so if they needed help, they would recieve it. 

Once MePhone4 heard the news, he knew that they needed help fast. He always believed Paper, considering Paper was not one for lying, atleast to him. Paper was very honest and respectful around him.

Unfortunately...

Lightbulb, out of nowhere, got up and ran towards Paper, getting insanely close to him before...

Fortunately for Paper...

Paintbrush, having nobody left, jumped infront of Paper and got tackled to the ground by Lightbulb, before Paintbrush got on top of Lightbulb. Paper ran inside the building as Paintbrush punched the infected Lightbulb repeatedly.

However, Cherries, Lifering, and Nickel then suddenly ran towards Paintbrush and tackled them to the floor, biting into her. Paintbrush screamed as their body parts were ripped off one by one, dying painfully and slowly.

Knife quickly grabbed a shotgun once he realized what was going on. He shot at Cherries, exploding the right cherry. He then shot at Nickel, which sent him onto the floor. Paintbrush then kicked Lifering in the face and ran, even though they were missing their left leg.

However, Lifering was faster and quickly got Paintbrush back onto the floor, head facing the ground this time, and started tearing into her back. Knife then shot at the Cherries again, exploding the left cherry.

Knife then shot at Lifering, however, the shot missed. Lifering had already torn into their back and was eating their spine, making any attempt of saving Paintbrush pointless. Everyone looked defeated.

Knife then sucessfully shot at Lifering's ring, which deflated his infected state. He almost missed the shot, as Nickel was running towards the group. Luckily for Knife, Pickle found a bottle of acid just sitting in one of the hotel's many closets.

Pickle threw the acid onto Nickel before using one of Blueberry's golf clubs to swing him backwards. Nickel screamed as he melted. However, he took someone to the grave with him...

Bow, Marshmellow, and Apple were leaving the mansion for one of their rare visits to the hotel, totally unaware of the infected disaster the hotel had been transformed into.

Nickel's melted state went straight through Marshmellow, who was protecting Apple from getting injured. Unluckily for Bow, she wasn't fast enough to safe Apple, who Nickel also went straight through.

The three then melted into a browny mixture. Bow was now also devastated and decided to go back to the hotel, losing her only two friends in under 10 seconds. Pickle felt terrible, considering he was the one who poured the acid on Nickel.

Everyone felt terrible.