XIV - The Remaining

Three Months Later

Everyone lives in the society peacefully. They live in fear of the infected getting on board their living space, but MePhone4 makes sure that no one gets in.

Paper, still shaken by the experience, constantly clings onto OJ, who just lives with the fact that his boyfriend will always be clung to him until all the infected are dead.

Pickle and Knife constantly practice their fighting skills with each other, using fake bullets, guns, swords, knives, and other weapons so that they don't accidentally kill each other.

Pickle and Knife also think that it's very cute that Paper clings onto OJ, who has, as said before, accepted his new way of living...with a clingy boyfriend.

OJ doesn't admit it, but he honestly loves it. He's always wanted to spend more time with Paper, so he's not that annoyed about the situation.

MePad and Toilet spend their days together in silence and happiness. Because they don't require food or water, they can spend every single second of every single minute of every single day of every single week of every single month alone.

They spend it together because they had started dating months ago, mostly because they had hid their crush for years and thought that, considering the infection had taken over the world, it would be a good time to start dating.

In the forest...

Bomb, while Dough was asleep, decided to eat his only company, as there was no edible food in the forest that could fill his stomach. He decided to kill Dough and eat him slowly, saving every last bite.

After three weeks of eating Dough's corpse, Bomb had nothing left to eat, having eaten his last part of Dough. Bomb traveled to the hotel and decided to scavenge for food, eventually finding fresh food planted by Paper that would've lasted the two a year.

Bomb felt guilty, considering that, if they had traveled to the hotel, the two of them could've lived together as a couple, but instead, Bomb had killed him for food. Bomb felt that his selfish actions would warrant his death.

He had seen karma bite people back before.

His thoughts were on cue, considering an infected Goo was traveling his way. The infected didn't need blood or food to survive, they just feed on the uninfected because it fills their stomachs, which none of the uninfected knew.

Goo bit on his foot. Bomb screamed as Goo swallowed him whole, as Bomb was unable to shake the infected Goo off of his body. Karma has come to bite him back, just as he found shelter and food.

Although he had found food, he hadn't found any drinking supplies, which is something Paper had forgotten to supply, so even if Bomb and Dough made it to the hotel, they would've died of dehydration.

Even more unfortunate for Bomb, just as he got infected, some of the uninfected made their return trip to the hotel. The group, which were MePhone4, OJ, Paper, Knife, Pickle, and Milk, had weapons, tons of water, and tons of food. Paper was still clinging onto OJ during the plane ride.

Paper eventually decided to ride on top of OJ's, placing his legs over OJ's shoulders. OJ didn't mind, considering Paper weighed less than a block of wood. Pickle and Knife found it very cute and talked about it secretly while the group traveled down the stairs.

Eventually, they reached the bottom floor and had the infected Goo and Bomb chase them, just as they shot Cabby with the vaccine. MePhone4 had prepared a cure. The group shot the two repeatedly with the syringes, which quickly uninfected them.

Bomb then revealed where some of the infected were located, which lead the group outside of the hotel. However, as soon as they stepped out of the hotel, Milk was tackled by an infected Lightbulb.